Captain Save a Ho

I just do not bother anymore.
Rule #1 Never trust anyone you meet in this hobby.
Rule #2 Exceptions: there are none, see rule #1.

Hard lesson to learn. No matter how long you've known them, or how 'good' a friend they are, or what their story is, it usually comes back to bite you in the ass. Keep it a simple business transaction between two consenting adults, and you'll be better off. I know easier said than done, but still, that's how all this needs to work. Had to learn it the hard way myself.
I would not say "save" but tried to help out to get her in a better situation. My time and energy didn't yield results now, but who knows, maybe it will in the future.
In the end, people do what they define as whatever's "best" for themselves. Obviously, all of the excitement starts over the definition.....

tsrv4me's and pyramdier's posts probably cover the ways most will handle such cases - 1. Beat 'em to the punch and 2. Been there, done that, fuck the t-shirt.
Guys with big hearts take a beating in this lifestyle.

It never ceases to amaze me that a lady trades a one-time shafting for a long-term client. Long term clients offer so much more in both revenue and support.

Always remember. Karma favors the honest.
Sheeit! I've pulled a few out of the water when they were drowning. All but one jumped back in.

Invented the associated T shirt.

Donate to the cause and receive your free T shirt today! Donate as little as $40 per month and you can help save a ho today.

• CDL1
  • 09-06-2010, 01:46 PM
RedTex,

U have a great heart for trying and don't let anyone change who U are. That being said, choose carefully who U want to help. People must help themselves. And most people are pretty good about helping themselves.

There are plenty of programs that U can volunteer your time and money to. Have fun in this Hobby! Don't pay money to someone so that they can steal from U.
I dunno if could ever be saved...

I've had 2 try and I declined now the SO is really on my ass....

<---- Hints why I am going UTR........

Sorry for your luck babe........