What happened to Ms V?

• ztonk
  • 01-23-2015, 04:59 PM
Let's try to be respectful... no reason to throw out the "cunt" word when there are other less-derogatory nouns that could go with "snooty".

ztonk
I just looked up the C word, and now you tell me a can't use it.... DAMN...
Let's try to be respectful... no reason to throw out the "cunt" word when there are other less-derogatory nouns that could go with "snooty".

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
I couldn't agree more...there are a lot of nouns I could have used....
Mr. Z, please do not feel obliged to chide my dear Jax as it is entirely true I am a most superior scintillatingly snotty cunt indeed.

And the gentleman offers me no insult whatsoever by drawing attention to the fact.

I am here.
Detached.
Observing.

....snotty cunt indeed.

I am here.
Detached.
Observing.
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Awww....

Damn, I forgot, the #1 rule of the Co-Ed Cunt Crew:

#1 Thou shalt not coddle.

'Sup bitch.
Mr. Z, please do not feel obliged to chide my dear Jax as it is entirely true I am a most superior scintillatingly snotty cunt indeed.

And the gentleman offers me no insult whatsoever by drawing attention to the fact.

I am here.
Detached.
Observing. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
This is why you are so fly to me!

And that does not include your sexy body.
I'm gonna have to object to the chubby chick comment. That's not cool! Check out my reviews or my show case if you wanna see pictures. If not feel free to email me and I'll send whatever! Name calling isn't neccessary
I'm gonna have to object to the chubby chick comment. That's not cool! Check out my reviews or my show case if you wanna see pictures. If not feel free to email me and I'll send whatever! Name calling isn't neccessary Originally Posted by Saaay_ruh

We all can see with our own 2 eyes, you are the epitome of voluptuous.

Far from chubby (for all my chubbs ya'll are still fine too).

Saaaay_ruh what happened to;

"I know I'm pretty".
Hehe okay thanks girl I feel better now! I need to get that attitude back for sure! You're sweet <3
Welcome back Saaay_ruh
But, where da' hell be Ms. V?

But, where da' hell be Ms. V?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Co-Ed separation-anxiety is a motherfucker

#FDB

When in doubt, throw *

*if this doesn't work something is really wrong here and we are going to have to call for backup.