tattoos

Sexy me
Everybody has their own thing, some collect cars, houses, ex wives, or tattoos. Rock it either way. Jessika is rocking it!
pics?

there was a stripper in tucson a few years ago had the most amazing full body geometric tattoo. was just mesmerizing. but the body it was on was like the most perfect canvas ever.
said she got it when she was young cause she HATED that all people noticed was how incredibly beautiful she was. and it was just true, not any sign of boasting.
god she was cool. we went and got ice cream and took it to the park one evening. a favorite date. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Sadly, no photos survived when she disabled her site. I remember 2 pretty well, a topless woman on one arm was ok. The incredible one was the big black panther on her back that also wrapped around the side. It and she were beautiful. Thank god Brittany came on the scene to save me from Robyn withdrawal,LOL.
Jessika is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥. She looks so sexy and sensual.
My opinion only. PLease no flaming. To each his own.

A tasteful tramp stamp is fine, but 99.9% of what I see on adult service providers looks like 3AM, hap hazard, meth head, amateur hour scribbling.

I know I'm in the minority, but when I see some pics of a hooker with outline drawings of who knows what on her thighs, forearms, boobs, back, calves, neck and a reviewer says, "several tasteful tattoos" Well, he's full of it. He's just to chicken to say, "She gave a great BBBJ, but her ink is skanky."
Tramp stamps were cool in the early 2000's.

Nothing is more trashy than a Rosé tattoo on there breast... Most likely smokes Marlboro Red Cigs.

Baby Daddy names/Pimp tattoos...big Fail.

Prefer black tattoos over color.
Lol and me too I love color but on me I like black and white
I never reAlly liked tattoos until I met Robyn. Talk about tattoos! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Thank god Brittany came on the scene to save me from Robyn withdrawal,LOL. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
DITTO and DITTO RDoc!!! Robyn and Britt are in my top 5 ATFs. For me, variety is the spice of life. I enjoy being with tatted-up rock~n~roll chicks and I also enjoy spending time with more feminine traditional ladies that have no tats. Diversity is what makes this the best hobby in the world! It's a fucking smorgarsbord!
I can understand people having opinions about tattoos one way or another. However, for me personally my thoughts tend to be along the lines of "HOLY S**T!! THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL NAKED WOMAN IN FRONT OF ME!!! Tattoos don't change that feeling for me one way or another!!

I will say that they intrigue me because I figure that every tattoo has a story behind it. Sometimes I want to ask but am not sure if it's too personal or not so I usually avoid it unless it comes up somehow. I mean that about everyone, not just providers.
I can understand people having opinions about tattoos one way or another. However, for me personally my thoughts tend to be along the lines of "HOLY S**T!! THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL NAKED WOMAN IN FRONT OF ME!!! Tattoos don't change that feeling for me one way or another!!

I will say that they intrigue me because I figure that every tattoo has a story behind it. Sometimes I want to ask but am not sure if it's too personal or not so I usually avoid it unless it comes up somehow. I mean that about everyone, not just providers. Originally Posted by Hatty242
I like the way you think honey. I'm extremely tatted up myself and love all of my ink. I understand that a lot of people don't like tattoos but my ink tells a story. It's how I express myself. I love being a living canvas and hope that people will see me for who I am and not what they believe my ink makes me. I'm not the right Provider for everyone and I accept that. To each their own. Like you though I see the naked body in front of me, the ink is just a bonus imho.
Very sexy you!
Sexy me Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
To me tattoos are a personal thing. I have had two near death encounters in the last few years that I designed a tattoo on each arm for the things that happened. I like them and think that anyone that gets tattoos due to their believe or experience is a personal issue and I respect all of them. I am in my 60's and my tattoos are just a few years old. I have always lived on the edge and enjoy life daily and my tattoos represent my encounters and I love to look at them at times to remember.
Some may call them tramp stamps but I would have to disagree with most.
I judge every provider as a person, not just how they look, but how they interact with me in a session and looks are important but the person and what they feel is more important.
Just my old 2 cents worth.
Sometimes I go to the tattoo shop to let them practice on me with no ink in the gun ... it just feels good, a rush of endorphins. But when I do let them draw on my skin permanently, it's something that has meaning to me and me alone. Aesthetically, I think they look good on women and some guys. As far as the "what happens when you get older" crowd ... I'd say to them ... Only the good die young so YOU won't be around to worry about it you pretentious, pompous, projector of opinion, pussy. But I have no filters, lol.