hes not a bad guy but i dont like him!

• ELM0
  • 11-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Elmo no like MAR6. Hehehe!!!
Roxy.

Your showcase lists "GFE".

GFE includes BBBJ. With that, the options are varied but include such things as CIM (cum in mouth), COF, NQNS NQBS. IF you are ballsy enough to use GFE on your showcase yet them refuse to provide the basic service for GFE, namely BBBJ, the alert should really be on you for lying in your showcase.

According to you, I can see where if he had requested something like CREAMPIE, maybe the other who posted to this thread defending your services might have a leg to stand on but NO, you clearly say he asked for CIM, CUM IN YOUR GFE MOUTH.

I don't think I'm missing anything other than you lack of a letter of the "BBB" at the end of the first paragraph.

See, BBFS has 2 "B"s whereas BBBJ has 3. You use 3 so one can only come to the conclusion you meant BBBJ.

I know I am in the vast minority here BUT if people actually read your damn showcase (only place on this site to list services) and looked at what you posted here, you should have refunded some cash because you sure as hell were NOT providing anything close to a GFE service level. You provided more of a street walker service by refusing to honor what your showcase says.

OR maybe you actually have no clue WHAT is in your showcase?

------------
Edit for some old guy in Ft Worth.
Either she meant BBFS or BBBJ but her pseudo alert isn't clear in this thread. Just what the fuck IS BBB? BBFS or BBBJ?
Put down the Thunderbird bottle and read some reviews. BBBJ is not at issue with this girl. SMDH...
Name his handle. Do it here. Peer pressure works.

I bet 30 or 40 of these hobbyists are playing screener/pimp with a gal anyway so they need to know.

The others will know to discount what he says and will take a few cheap shots which the mods will tolerate for a short while. He needs to feel the wrath of the community. At least he would deserve it. The hostility around here has been high.

Anyway babe. Youbrought it up.

Name him, and name the gals who gave him a good reference. We haven't had a good stoning in awhile.
Awww no Roxy...Hope you are OK...

On a side note: Lookie here lookie here....Amber, Roxy28 and Samantha Thom in the same thread...Heard you were helluva squirter Sam! Meet Amber...She is squirter too...

Shep Originally Posted by sheparsekiii

I've been talking to her. She's a sweetheart.. and funny as hell. She's seems sweet.. and I'm very glad she's ok. She wont always meet bad class "ACT" holes like this. Glad she's safe and nothing bad happened to her.
look lazarus.... maybe YOU should read. bbbj is not an issue with me. he kept requesting BBFS then asked for CIM. And just for the record, GFE does NOT mean that you have to offer CIM, BBFS or anything thats not wanted. And how dare you compare my service to a streetwalker. Then call me a Liar? you think i owe a refund for this guy? what a cheap bastard! Its guys like YOU that need to understand that us providers aren't a damn Walmart!!!! ...... very disrespectful of you..... just like mar6!
oh yeah btw nobody else had problems understanding what bbb service means! (wink)
Asshole!!!!!!!!
I have seen roxy several times. Bbbj is never an issue. When she says "bbb is not on the menu", I'm quite sure she means bbfs. All the standard gfe acronyms are (bbbj, DFK, daty), in my experience.
thanks well..... I can see now, thanks to someone else's rudeness, that this is no longer an alert. ( the whole reason for even posting this) p 411 has a bit of an extended list of activities ON the showcase, so other than just GFE it does go into further details as to what exactly the provider offers. So this guy knew before he came over here that BBFS and CIM were NOT checked on my p411! whew! now, am i right or wrong? This is why when Bad things happen to nice girls we most of the time are shy or a bit slower to post it up here.
look lazarus.... maybe YOU should read. bbbj is not an issue with me. he kept requesting BBFS then asked for CIM. Originally Posted by roxy28
Glad to see you learned how to type properly and that in your own way, BBB = BBFS.

Lack of communication between the two parties in a session has caused more problems and even worse is when posts are made that are not clear.

It took you until post #21 to actually type BBFS.

Very glad you finally came right out and typed BBFS as to what the client was asking. Up until then, everyone had to ASSume you meant something byt did not know for sure.

Edit for some old guy in Ft Worth.
Either she meant BBFS or BBBJ but her pseudo alert isn't clear in this thread. Just what the fuck IS BBB? BBFS or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I'm not old, don't even qualify for AARP yet, and I don't live in Fort Worth, thank you.

So she left the S off? Some of us have half a brain so we checked the reviews and discovered that BBBJ was definitely not the issue. You could have done the same. SMDH.
well I apologize lazarus. my typing has never been a problem. I just didnt think i would have to come right out and be crude and say it for everyone to get the point. I'm glad your common sense finnally kicked in. lol Regardless my post was not to bash anyone here. (not even you) and not even mar6. It was only to warn the other girls that there are still assholes capable of passing screening. This was never supposed to be a debate/drama.
besides.... i didnt ask the dude for half my p***y back! lmao
besides.... i didnt ask the dude for half my p***y back! lmao Originally Posted by roxy28
LOL.

He scheduled an hour & you set an hour aside for him. It was overly generous of you to refund some, but it appears that was the best way to get rid of him.

It isn't like we can pay for 20 minutes with this one, 15 with the other and decide on the go. You aren't a bunch of bananas where we can pick the quantity we want (hmmm....oh stop it OG).

Sorry, I love watching women with bananas.

PS: You should share his hobby ID in the ladies lounge, if you haven't already.