Ukraine invasion ?

Anytime I see that comment, it just means you agree. If you say so = agree. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

if you say so, shinepro.

toodlez
Rather have Biden than Mango Mussolini that is hooker pee buddies with Putin. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
I think that is the main things these gullible Trump simpletons can't comprehend. It isn't about Biden kicking Trump's ass in votes, it is about the fact that Trump is so disliked by so many people with a brain that they would simply vote for anyone but him to get that piece of shit out of office. You can't give people like Trump power like that. Fortunately, although his cult is too ignorant to understand the obvious, the rest of America was smart enough to realize that and voted accordingly.

As far as Ukraine and Russia, I don't really care. Our days of being a bully have been kind of over for a while. A threat of retaliation from America doesn't mean what it once did. I understand it is somewhat of an ecosystem so to speak, but time for this country to stop fighting other people's wars for them so often. Let's cherish these American soldiers' lives a little more than that. Just my opinion

Let the ridiculous geriatric Trumpsters begin with the flaming as usual after reading that. Please just don't hurt my wittle feewings or I'll have to NOT RTM your insults as always.
I think that is the main things these gullible Trump simpletons can't comprehend. It isn't about Biden kicking Trump's ass in votes, it is about the fact that Trump is so disliked by so many people with a brain that they would simply vote for anyone but him to get that piece of shit out of office. You can't give people like Trump power like that. Fortunately, although his cult is too ignorant to understand the obvious, the rest of America was smart enough to realize that and voted accordingly.

As far as Ukraine and Russia, I don't really care. Our days of being a bully have been kind of over for a while. A threat of retaliation from America doesn't mean what it once did. I understand it is somewhat of an ecosystem so to speak, but time for this country to stop fighting other people's wars for them so often. Let's cherish these American soldiers' lives a little more than that. Just my opinion

Let the ridiculous geriatric Trumpsters begin with the flaming as usual after reading that. Please just don't hurt my wittle feewings or I'll have to NOT RTM your insults as always. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
We can do so much from a "work from home" position now, very little sense in sending a 50-60000 fighting force. All I care about is all the hot Ukrainian chicks.
if you say so, shinepro.

toodlez Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks for agreeing. So easy.
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1

Winning Georgia and Arizona was icing on the cake.
Anytime I see that comment, it just means you agree. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
No, it doesn't. It means you're not worth arguing with.

Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Lucas
I don’t agree with most of your posts, but some have valid points

A year into Trumps presidency I knew if he didn’t learn to keep his mouth shut he would never get reelected. His personality sucked. But not his job performance, especially if you compare him to Biden.

So Biden voter’s choose the “old sweetheart” with a very mediocre 40+ years of job performance.

Comparing Biden job performance vs. Trump’s job performance (forget personalities) and you call Trump supporters ignorant?

You talk a lot about the “market” Let’s say you were picking a broker.

Don the broker was a pain in the ass, always tweeting and emailing you, but 90% of the time he moved your money it was “gold”. He made some mistakes, was a royal pain in the ass, but his moves benefit the vast majority of his clients.

Then there is Joe the “broker” long on experience, but mediocre on clients financial success. And during his recent performance, 90% of his “moves” have been pure “shit” He talked a good game while trying to get you as a client, but during the last year has failed miserably.

Which “broker” would you pick?

You have been “upfront” stating your life is great, and that’s awesome. You’ve worked hard, you deserve all the benefits.

The president’s job is for the betterment of the entire country. That's a tough goal

The Trumpster’s just don’t see that happening and the Biden fans have no positive results of Biden’s presidency to show us.
if you say so, shinepro.

toodlez Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thats a name I havent heard in a long time. A long time.
No, it doesn't. It means you're not worth arguing with. Originally Posted by lustylad

After using it 2,800 times, it has lost whatever value it had.

It means the poster is too lazy to present any opinion or counter argument, and would rather put up cartoons.
What will happen to the stock market if Russia invades ?

It mean rooskie bride cost moore
New intelligence suggests Russia plans a ‘false flag’ operation to trigger an invasion of Ukraine.

Could it be Mr. Putin has been following the FBI government infiltration conspiracy theory that Mr. Trump and his handlers have put forth ?
Lucas
I don’t agree with most of your posts, but some have valid points Originally Posted by tman1847
Trust me, I am aware of what forum I am in and many in this forum share your exact same sentiments towards me so no offense taken. That's why I welcome all insults.

It mean rooskie bride cost moore Originally Posted by winn dixie
Had to give a like on that one because it made me laugh.

I have an uncle who was talking about getting into the Russian and the Ukraine bride game during Christmas. He has been married at least 3 times that I know of. He's pretty naive so I am sure whatever company he chooses to be his laison will enjoy scamming the shit out of him with the "get to know them" parties they throw when he goes over there to finally find his real true love in life who is 40 years younger than him. Haha
Trust me, I am aware of what forum I am in and many in this forum share your exact same sentiments towards me so no offense taken. That's why I welcome all insults. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Never my intention to insult anyone on here, well almost everyone.

Disappointed that you didn't respond to my viewpoint Biden vs. Trump. Especially since we agree on Trump's personality.

I think my viewpoint on Biden's job performance vs. Trump is on target

Let the ridiculous geriatric Trumpsters begin with the flaming as usual after reading that. Please just don't hurt my wittle feewings or I'll have to NOT RTM your insults as always. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I dunno about that. Bush had a pretty darned short fuse when he decided to conquer IRAQ. Biden's had at least a dozen of those same fuses go off already. Let's hope one doesn't apply to war. I don't know if we have ever been a bully, just a victim of China's abuse.