Ubers and outcalls. Expected expense? Or is this a tip?

Lol.
I was in Dallas for a week with work a couple of years ago, hobbied almost every night and paid for the Uber each time. It just wasn't a big deal considering the beautiful girls I was seeing for $$$.
I could never understand why girls who have cars are usually very reluctant to drive themselves to meetings. My only theory was that they were worried the cops could potentially spot their cars in the parking lot if they knew the license plate, but that's the only notion I could come up with. Would appreciate any female feedback on that.

It's not uncommon for outcall rates to be higher unless the girl does not host from her home and wants to surcharge the incall based on hotel price. Anytime I see something like +100 for Uber, then I would just offer to send the Uber car from my account if she honors incall price, that way I'm paying the EXACT cost for the trip and not $100 for a trip that only runs $20. Far more likely there would be a car crash on the road than the driver turns out to be serial killer. In that case if she wants to sue Uber I'll leave it between her and the insurance companies in civil court... Unless I'm traveling and have a hotel to begin with, I always prefer incall as long as I'm familiar with her place.
I suggest buying an Uber gift card for ladies and not linking your Uber profile to the transaction in any way as a client. It makes you a target too especially if it’s a regular thing for her to do.
über gift cards are awesome! you can sent them anonymously,,
I suggest buying an Uber gift card for ladies and not linking your Uber profile to the transaction in any way as a client. It makes you a target too especially if it’s a regular thing for her to do. Originally Posted by gimme_that

If I were to link her to my profile, she would be removed upon arrival, or if previously agreed, upon return to her residence.

Fronting a gift card is no different than advancing a deposit, except she can only spend it on Uber.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2022, 01:27 PM
über gift cards are awesome! you can sent them anonymously,, Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
Will you send me one? Or you only like to receive?