Toxic White Masculinity is killing America

Actually its the Toxic lazy brown man who is killing America. But hey that's no surprise because they said I would say it. SMFH man you are a fucking leach like the rest of the border jumpers. Originally Posted by dirty dog
At least I can spell. How does it feel to be inferior to a brown man?
  • DSK
  • 08-03-2015, 03:20 PM
At least I can spell. How does it feel to be inferior to a brown man? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm sure it would suck but what about the fact that a misspelled word doesn't make you inferior?
Well of course that's what it said. What else can anyone say about something so stupid. The bottom line is, it's total nonsense. Politics in this country both repub and Demo is totally screwed up and members on the extreme of both ends are the ones ruining this country. This country is irreparable now because of this type of bullshit. Here if you want to read something that has some real truth to it. Here's an article of why white racism isn't the problem in this country blacks and Hispanics think it is.

Jim

http://humanevents.com/2013/07/19/bl...-white-racism/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And your opinion is so valid, because you're black and/or hispanic, right? I love a white man trying to tell me how to solve a problem they created. That shit is rich.
I'm sure it would suck but what about the fact that a misspelled word doesn't make you inferior? Originally Posted by DSK
He makes a habit of it...
It's all going by the script up to this point. Who's going to be the first to go off page?
He makes a habit of it... Originally Posted by WombRaider
So do you but most of us realize it's a typo and really don't give a shit. You on the other hand feel the need to point out every little error. I assume it makes you feel smarter.
So do you but most of us realize it's a typo and really don't give a shit. You on the other hand feel the need to point out every little error. I assume it makes you feel smarter. Originally Posted by Budman
I don't make a habit of misspelling words. We have a language in this country. Speak and use it correctly or don't. It's not about being smarter. It's about attention to detail. Any idiot can spell correctly and use syntax in the correct manner. It's a lack of respect. Twitter, text messages, etc., have devolved our language to the point where no one takes pride in actually speaking and writing correctly. Misspell words on a resume. See if you get the job. It's important. Same reason that prospective employers might take you out to dinner before you get offered the job. They want to observe your manners in public. If you eat like a fucking ape and generally act like a buffoon, bye-bye job.
So do you but most of us realize it's a typo and really don't give a shit. You on the other hand feel the need to point out every little error. I assume it makes you feel smarter. Originally Posted by Budman
That's the way of the lying liberals and thus, that's woomby's way. To TRY to make himself feel OH ! SO ! much smarter as he sashay's into Talleywackers wearing his rainbow boa ! And his rainbow thong, to let everyone know that HE'S ARRIVED !! But look out if you point out HIS multiple mistakes ! He might just run crying to a mod that you've offended is chupa vergas y chupa culos lying self !!
Tha's the way of the lying liberals and thus, that's woomby's way. To TRY to make himself fell OH ! SO ! much smarter as he sashay's into Talleywackers wearing his rainbow boa ! And his rainbow thong, to let everyone know that HE'S ARRIVED !! But look out if you point out HIS multiple mistakes ! He might just run crying to a mod that you've offended is chupa vergas y chupa culos lying self !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Lack of attention to detail can be evidence of lack of attention to detail in other areas of life. If you can't be bothered to speak and write correctly, what else do you not give a shit about? If I make a mistake, point it out. I'll learn from it, instead of getting upset and pissing myself.
And your opinion is so valid, because you're black and/or hispanic, right? I love a white man trying to tell me how to solve a problem they created. That shit is rich. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"That shit is rich" Is that what you tell Big Sir after he does ATM to you ? Or is that what you say to your customers as your rainbow boa wearing self sashays through the Castro District of San Fagcisco or the dumpsters in back of Talleywackers ? !!!
"That shit is rich" Is that what you tell Big Sir after he does ATM to you ? Or is that what you say to your customers as your rainbow boa wearing self sashays through the Castro District of San Fagcisco or the dumpsters in back of Talleywackers ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You sure know a lot about gay shit, for a straight man...
"That shit is rich" Is that what you tell Big Sir after he does ATM to you ? Or is that what you say to your customers as your rainbow boa wearing self sashays through the Castro District of San Fagcisco or the dumpsters in back of Talleywackers ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

+++1! LOL...
You sure know a lot about gay shit, for a straight man... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well with all of the parading around that you peter puffers do and the lying liberal media pushing your agenda as "heroic" , like the Caitlyn Jenner show and all the other shows, only someone as brain dead as you would not see how you swishy walkers operate and where your play areas are ? No thy enemy woomby ! Ever heard of that ? Probably not something you would hear down on your knees at the 'holes.
And your opinion is so valid, because you're black and/or hispanic, right? I love a white man trying to tell me how to solve a problem they created. That shit is rich. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahah, what a dumb shit you are. If Blacks and Hispanics have a problem it's up to them to solve it. You can't blame the white race for your issues. The white race has done everything it can to bring about equality for minorities in this country. I don't think minorities are even interested in equality what they really want is total dominance and that isn't a happening thing.

Jim
That's the way of the lying liberals and thus, that's woomby's way. To TRY to make himself feel OH ! SO ! much smarter as he sashay's into Talleywackers wearing his rainbow boa ! And his rainbow thong, to let everyone know that HE'S ARRIVED !! But look out if you point out HIS multiple mistakes ! He might just run crying to a mod that you've offended is chupa vergas y chupa culos lying self !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
There's reality and then his reality. They are entirely two different things. The best way to describe this delusional fucker WR is through this video, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/m0NBTcH7lJM