Laughter is the best medicine!

Sourpuss... Originally Posted by ekim008
Sorry to disappoint ya.
classy, NOT... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Absolutely, DIPSHIT...
Obama won because he represents leadership with a steady hand, a balanced hand, and a compassionate hand. We need more like him, and my hat is off to Michelle Obama! She gave the most heartfelt speech at the democratic convention. I'm really rooting for Elizabeth Warren now! Her speech was fantastic!
Absolutely, DIPSHIT... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SHITDIP... your tounge
Obama won because he represents leadership with a steady hand, a balanced hand, and a compassionate hand. We need more like him, and my hat is off to Michelle Obama! She gave the most heartfelt speech at the democratic convention. I'm really rooting for Elizabeth Warren now! Her speech was fantastic! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Originally Posted by bigtex
She is your type. Enjoy...
Sorry to disappoint ya. Originally Posted by acp5762

you didn't...
She is your type. Enjoy... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Never met her but she does not appear to have I B Crying as her "mentor."

Would you prefer that we refer to you as Iffy or I B Jr? I suppose I could just refer to you as Jr. for short!
Never met her but she does not appear to have I B Crying as her "mentor."

Would you prefer that we refer to you as Iffy or I B Jr? I suppose I could just refer to you as Jr. for short! Originally Posted by bigtex
Call me what you want. IMA call you "Shitfuck"...LOL
IMA call you "Shitfuck"...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

classless, YES...
Obama won because he represents leadership with a steady hand, a balanced hand, and a compassionate hand. We need more like him, and my hat is off to Michelle Obama! She gave the most heartfelt speech at the democratic convention. I'm really rooting for Elizabeth Warren now! Her speech was fantastic! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
where is Marshall when you need him

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

in other words, same shit, just another day
I can only hope that you have your tongue planted firmly in your cheek.
I can only hope that you have your tongue planted firmly in your cheek. Originally Posted by Jackie S
As I said earlier, I have never met her. Obviously, I cannot speak on her behalf, but it appears to me that she actually meant what she wrote. I could be wrong but I do not think so! In any event, there are proud Americans who do not align themselves with the Far Right Wing-Nut Extremist ideology. I know that to be a fact because I do not follow their hate filled ideology either!

I'm much smarter than that!
Originally Posted by tttalinky
Geez, tttalinky can't tell the difference between George W. Bush and President Obama! You need your eyes checked Dude!