thanks

Wow I'm sorry this happened. I really am. I know how it is with crazy ex
I apologize but I had no clue. And he used the providers acct to pm Me so trust and believe he saw.every thing in her account.

I placed this is the coed discussion because everyone needs to know this is happening. How many other providers share info, how many other lives are being ruined bc some of us do not have the same respect for the others.

I just came back from retirement, this is the last thing I needed.

Thanks for all of your comments, i guess this is my time to leave. I'm not going to wipe out my account bc I have.made friends here and I may use it from time to time. Just play safe Originally Posted by saralonglegs
I'm not suggesting you leave, you have business here and provide a service that guys what. Stay if you want but learn from these constant mistakes. Your return from a recent retirement was from a similar issue with your RL information and ex finding you here. It's difficult keeping two lives so take the necessary precautions and ask others in the powder room how they do it.

I am suggesting take this back channel, handle it with the mods, they resolve these issues. If you have solid proof, as Kourtney is suggesting she has that another provider is allowing her access to the board and your ex then present it to the mods. Lea is a great female mod if you want to go to her instead of a male. If yours or anyone else's RL information is being shared without your will (ahem MaryBeth - Meaning she doesn't mind sharing some of her own personal info, others do not.), then report it to a mod immediately. Like Razorback mentioned no one wants to see a provider that does the things you are suggesting. Let her business be ruined, not yours. Present facts, not rumors.

Again, stay. However, be aware that until we feel comfortable that we are safe from your ex, and our information is safe and the drama goes away, your business may be slower than normal.
If yours or anyone else's RL information is being shared without your will ( ahem MaryBeth ), then report it to a mod immediately. Originally Posted by jim1995
Why did you "ahem" me?
Are you insinuating I'm making shit up,? I don't speak until I have.proof. I know who she is. I text her first. She claims she didn't know why he needed her password but she.had no issues handing it right over. Originally Posted by saralonglegs
I wasn't insinuating anything. I was just looking at all the different possibilities.

If you know for sure, that's different.

Like many have said...report the provider who is sharing her account. The mods will handle her.
I struggle to see the debate here. To me, anyone allowing anyone other than themselves to access their account is violating a fundamental principle of this board and they should be banned period. We have at least one, maybe two established providers validating that this is what happened. That person that allowed that guy to access their account should have their account shut down and they should be banned. Period. I am stunned that this would not be dealt with quickly.
And by the way Sarah I am so sorry this happened. You're a great person and it's awful and unfair to have this happen.
good points mr hatty.
why would you be in the doghouse?
If this provider isn't going to be outed on the board, I'd love a pm as to who she is. I will NOT see anyone so reckless. This person is a menace and should be dealt with accordingly.
If this provider gave access to her account that easy no telling what info she would give up to save her own ass.
She isn't lying he actually texted me and said himself she let him use her account thts how he found my number on my eccie showcase and then contacted me. I have the text of him saying which provider and The reason behind him using her account and her letting him. I don't want to be in the mix of this drama and frankly im kinda annoyed at the provider for allowing him access to get my contact info and start texting me. Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Don't know why he would need to log in thru her account to get your contact info. Anyone can get your number off your showcase log in or not....
Don't know why he would need to log in thru her account to get your contact info. Anyone can get your number off your showcase log in or not.... Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Well idk either but Thts wat he said in his text and regardless wtf does tht have to do with any of it? U Always gotta find something to say don't u sweetie. It's kool tho. I assume he isn't very bright idk why he said tht. But why was I even bothered with this drama to begin with Thts my question. U need a hug? I totally got u if so cause u always so bitter.
Well idk either but Thts wat he said in his text and regardless wtf does tht have to do with any of it? U Always gotta find something to say don't u sweetie. It's kool tho. I assume he isn't very bright idk why he said tht. But why was I even bothered with this drama to begin with Thts my question. U need a hug? I totally got u if so cause u always so bitter. Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Don't know why. Maybe he's been lurking around the boards and he seen how many guys voted you as top talker and so he taught you would be easy to talk to. Maybe he taught you reminded him of someone he liked or he just taught you were hot and he wanted to try and get him some. (Wouldn't blame him)

Why don't you text him back and find out what's up? I'm not really concern about him, I'm more concern in knowing who the provider was that gave him access to her account. She can't be trusted.
would it be against the rules to call her out?
Where's Biomed, he is usually all over this type of shit?
Selena asks a great question. What about it mods? This seems like some info a bunch of us need to know for our own safety.