White Slavery

I used to have this "moral" idea of trying to not see a provider that has a pimp. Thing is a lot of people both pros and hobbiests asked me why should i care or why does it matter? I told myself it wouldn't feel right knowing im helping some shmuck who is exploting a woman. Thing is with rumors false intel and me purely speculating how do i know for true that a pro has a pimp or not.... i been wrestling with this because im all for legalization of this hobby but feel guilty about the darkside of it. The "gorilla" pimps who beat their girls the forced prostitution that happens the brainwashing that happens to some of these girls because they are ...well some are not very bright....... its odd i tried to keep my morals but thsi is a hobby without morals so it is what it is.

I just try to respect the lady i am seeing to the fullest and not take advantage of their situation. im no angel but i am not a piece of shit either.
  • L.A.
  • 10-12-2016, 06:47 PM
I always forget...are pimps bad?
Actually, he made a good post. In addition he was not slinging insults, as trolls do.

This thread is trash, intended to create drama, as trolls often do. If I did not have an aversion to violating the Forum Guidelines, I would say that the troll is an obnoxious, insulting asshole. But of course I can't say that. Originally Posted by Torito
Actually, it was not intended for anything above that you have suggested. However, I do see that some are not capable of entering into an intelligent discussion about a relevalant hobby related matter. Furthermore, to suggest that someone is a troll due to their review count is to be very assumptive and you sir I expect to know better. I due my part in contributing to this site, like it or not
I used to have this "moral" idea of trying to not see a provider that has a pimp. Thing is a lot of people both pros and hobbiests asked me why should i care or why does it matter? I told myself it wouldn't feel right knowing im helping some shmuck who is exploting a woman. Thing is with rumors false intel and me purely speculating how do i know for true that a pro has a pimp or not.... i been wrestling with this because im all for legalization of this hobby but feel guilty about the darkside of it. The "gorilla" pimps who beat their girls the forced prostitution that happens the brainwashing that happens to some of these girls because they are ...well some are not very bright....... its odd i tried to keep my morals but thsi is a hobby without morals so it is what it is.

I just try to respect the lady i am seeing to the fullest and not take advantage of their situation. im no angel but i am not a piece of shit either. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Great post, I relate to your feelings
Can't say I've ever been offered to buy a girl.
  • DSK
  • 10-12-2016, 08:47 PM
I always forget...are pimps bad? Originally Posted by L.A.
It depends