To WINE and DINE - or Not ?

Do it often but always with someone I've seen before. Somehow the sessions produce that extra sparkle when real world activities are included. !

Did a lunch today then back to her place for me to collect a credit I was owed.

Also do it without a session tied into it with those where the mutual chemistry is good. It's a must with Sugar Baby's.

I much prefer socializing with the ladies than a business associate or guy friend
Perfectly said Mr. Brown!!!!
It is kind of a two way street. I have never had a provider say what do you like to eat and drink, I will have everything ready for you once you arrive. That would be a good strategy because I would really appreciate that and provide a big tip.
YMMV has to do more with Hobbyists than Providers... here's the scale:

BLM69 <<-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x----->>Scribe

I will guarantee you, everybody fits between the two of us...

BLM69:
  • Time is money
  • The nut is the goal
  • No BS pragmatist
  • The virility of youth
Scribe:
  • Money is a medium
  • The experience is the goal
  • Romanticist
  • The wisdom of age
There is nothing wrong with BLM69's way of thinking, nor mine - they are just two ways of looking at the same thing from different ages. Slam good tequilas, or linger over a great Bordeaux... Quantity or Quality.
MANY providers would rather see BLM69, (BAMM, get my money, SeeYa!)

And, MANY would rather see me (Holy F#ck, that was a GREAT time! When can I come back?)

However, that being said - I never pay for "meal times", but I have paid for evenings - and it would be pretty freaking funny to say "Hey beautiful, I know I have you for 24 hours - but, I'm going to go out, have a great dinner, and I'll be back around 8pm... I'm sure you have to eat... hope you packed a lunchbox... see you!" lol

So (sure), you want to eat and talk - excellent! Love to! and the food and drinks are on me... but, your "meal time" is on you.
. . . there's a market for everything here, even to kick some of these guys on the balls and get paid for it. Good luck on negotiations Originally Posted by BLM69
As Hooter's famous review -- complete with photos of her badly bruised feet -- proved. That's just nuts, pardon the pun.

Of course we are assuming there is a connection. What if there's not? Originally Posted by Cruisin
That's why don't pick one who is dumber than a sack of hammers.
Damn ...I knew you romantics would come out and rescue the issue.

I'm so happpeeeee !!

What's for dinner ...

T
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2017, 10:40 PM
YMMV has to do more with Hobbyists than Providers... here's the scale:

BLM69 <<-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x----->>Scribe

I will guarantee you, everybody fits between the two of us...

BLM69:
  • Time is money
  • The nut is the goal
  • No BS pragmatist
  • The virility of youth
Scribe:
  • Money is a medium
  • The experience is the goal
  • Romanticist
  • The wisdom of age
There is nothing wrong with BLM69's way of thinking, nor mine - they are just two ways of looking at the same thing from different ages. Slam good tequilas, or linger over a great Bordeaux... Quantity or Quality.
MANY providers would rather see BLM69, (BAMM, get my money, SeeYa!)

And, MANY would rather see me (Holy F#ck, that was a GREAT time! When can I come back?)

However, that being said - I never pay for "meal times", but I have paid for evenings - and it would be pretty freaking funny to say "Hey beautiful, I know I have you for 24 hours - but, I'm going to go out, have a great dinner, and I'll be back around 8pm... I'm sure you have to eat... hope you packed a lunchbox... see you!" lol

So (sure), you want to eat and talk - excellent! Love to! and the food and drinks are on me... but, your "meal time" is on you. Originally Posted by Scribe
You're creeping me out Man
So Torre - To directly answer your question, Yes. To elaborate "Yes" and "No".

My regular (Ashtyn Belle) and I have lots of conversation about activities, life, etc. both before and after. It is easily the reason she is my ATF. So the "fore" and "after" play/talk is awesome and makes the overall experience much better.

Where the "No" comes in - The first "no" is that at my age, as much as I love a glass of wine, it impacts my performance. So I gladly will share a meal with my appt. and encourage them to have a drink. But I prefer to share wine with them afterwards.

The second and third are around time and timing. My last "No" review had to do with a provider who drank wine and talked for 55 minutes - and had the gall to say "we only have 5 minutes". Sorry, I could drink wine with an attractive woman at many a place in Dallas - and only have to pay for her wine. I think both parties have to be clear about whether none/some/all the time spent talking is or is not part of the session.

The other around timing is me - sometimes by the time I drive to and from the meeting, hobby, etc. I have to get to a RW obligation. As much as I would like to "get to know you", create some foreplay buildup and so forth, I only have time for the main event. But yes, I love good adult conversation!
Thank you Dookie. I understand all aspects of what you described.

The fact that you even entertain the thought of spending the "get to know ya" time says much about you!

As for the chick who skunked you on free wine and only 5 mins of playtime ... well, that just aint right.
The whole purpose of the anticipation is to have a great session!

She must have that "get it and go" mentality which says much about HER.

Finding those ladies that you "click" with ... it's amazing how a schedule can be re-arranged (at times) to make the most of the visit
I much prefer playing on an empty stomach and going to dine after!!! Some gals will even treat!!!!!
Back in the day, there was a provider named "Rumor" aka "Alice" - she had many smart things to say - one of my favorites being "Fuck First - then go eat"
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Hope you guys are into granny's taking the OP out for a meal and paying her
  • Caleb
  • 02-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Hope you guys are into granny's taking the OP out for a meal and paying her Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks for making us old guys look good. You have no idea how much your attitude helps my game.

And, yes, I would be delighted to spend some get to know you time with Torre. What's not to like about a strong, intelligent lady who is also into getting naked and passionate?
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Thanks for making us old guys look good. You have no idea how much your attitude helps my game.

And, yes, I would be delighted to spend some get to know you time with Torre. What's not to like about a strong, intelligent lady who is also into getting naked and passionate? Originally Posted by Caleb
I've said it before, there's a market for everything, get your granny freak on player, make sure to wine and dine the old freak first.

Your game is as deep as your dollars, don't get things twisted like you're getting free pussy on a hooker board with all that old man charm.
I just love these guys ... that came over from backpage ... they have so much valuable and insightful input for ECCIE.

It's comical - if nothing else.

I'm LMAO - watching a certain young someone make an ass out of himself.

And this is your grandma mister! You deserve a good whoopin.
Pull your pants down and I'm gonna get a stick from the back yard!

Then you can sit in the corner on your knees .... on corn!

A good thump on the head to finish it off!