What will guys be doing Thanksgiving weekend? Shopping for Pussy and Playing with Pussy or just being home being good.. What will be the demand for ladies in Dallas?

Do any of the people that cook ever get excited when fisting the turkey? I mean the cook has to fist the bird to get the neck and the organs out. Plus, some have to fist the bird to put the stuffing in.
I will avail MON & TUES to gobble up your turkey at my place in S. FW.

And the new Studio in West FW will be open & the girls will be there Monday through Saturday (except Thurs) Thanksgiving Week!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I will be in Dallas all week and can be your pre Thanksgiving dessert. Hugs and kisses TP
Being that my incall home is a cupla houses from my home, I'll definitely be able to serve something tight...

And don't forget Fort Worth!
I thought I was going to have a get together for the people who are going to be alone but it looks like everyone is flaking on me. All well, that's what happens when you try to do something nice. How wants some fun Thanksgiving adult fun? LOL
I live with a bunch of lesbians and they are having a big gay thanksgiving (literally thats what it is called). If there is something (or someone) to save me, even if only briefly, then plz let me know! Haha. My life is like a good episode of the L word, I swear!
I will avail MON & TUES to gobble up your turkey at my place in S. FW.

And the new Studio in West FW will be open & the girls will be there Monday through Saturday (except Thurs) Thanksgiving Week!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I dont get back till tuesday evening from out of town.
Does Black Friday mean we should set a date with our favorite brunette provider? (Or with your fave blonde or redhead and she dons a black wig for some steamy role play?)
Sending the kids away and I plan on playing the entire time they're gone..
[CENTER]
?????????

ANYONE ELSE ALONE ON TURKEY DAY?

Yes I will Be All alone this turkey Day. I have no plans with the family so I will be making my own naughty Turkey day date with all the trimmings lol....It will be a Special Night if i can find that 1 other Turkey day loner...Im open for Suggestions!

XOXOXOXOXO,
Carmen 214-579-8171
E-mail: Carmenkarma69@yahoo.com

[IMG][/IMG]
Well darlin', I'd like to be doin' a li'l playing with you in DFW, but I'm going to stay in the CTX area & avoid the traffic. Maybe in a couple of weeks...
Already have my lady booked all day
Friday.
Working and spending the afternoon w my daughter.
And taking a cold shower somewhere along the way, to dull the ache.
Shopping Friday, and not for gifts.
If you need a good Thanksgiving memory I am here in Dallas.