What is the definition of the word 'may'?

Can't we ALL get along, for the sake of Pussy?

Ok...I pressed the "Like" button for only the second time in my tenure here...well done SKF...

DJ...you sound like a little kid who didn't get his way...you're wrong...absolutely wrong...get over it...
Whoa whoa...I have nothing against BL or his get togethers...I didn't say what I said out of any malice whatsoever...

The fact is that recently ck1942 has been getting away with flaunting that rule in San Antonio and Austin. Some people called him on it and
the owner ( WakeUp )
have had a discussion about it and handed down the enforcement measures. The moderators are going to enforce it the same for everyone.

BL hasn't had the rule enforced here, but now that's changed, as it should be... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Fixed that for you .
How many times do I have to tell you that WakeUp is the owner of Eccie .
That's why he gets away with everything from insulting everyone and calling them names to his constant harassment of Mods
and his BS food reviews plus his pimping of Valerie . His right hand man is DH
What's so sad is that it's immediately locked after wakeup complains. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Good to see the Houston mods are on the ball.
DJs motion to "discuss" the rule further was placed on the table at 12:55am this morning.........the motion failed 24 to 1

DJ, the answer is "no"

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

Let's look at one sentence from this rule.

. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

and that's the problem Gramps...you may need to retire not only from hobbying but this board. You are losing it.
and that's the problem Gramps...you may need to retire not only from hobbying but this board. You are loosing it. Originally Posted by notanewbie
It's 'losing'.

Like the village idiot, you make me laugh.
His right testicle is DH Originally Posted by carkido45
Fix for the fix.
It's 'losing'.

Like the village idiot, you make me laugh. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Thank you, please tip your waitress. And thanks for acknowledging you are 'losing' it..it will help you get better. First stage and all that.

How is retirement at the retired internet superhero facility working out for you?

Here, let me dumb this down for the majority of the 'trained monkeys' that have gathered here.

OK..........say wakeup is going 100 mph on a highway in a 65 mph zone. He's cutting off people, tailgating cars, not using a signal, however he ends up in a lane he can't get out of. Now, here comes a car doing 75 mph............so wakeup gets his little feelings hurt and calls 911 and reports that car. Then he sees the car get pulled over and ticketed, he laughs as he goes down the road.
Dear Desperate to be Relevant John, what is your definition of a trained monkey?

Second, why are you on Eccie..??
Here, let me dumb this down for the majority of the 'trained monkeys' that have gathered here.

OK..........say wakeup is going 100 mph on a highway in a 65 mph zone. He's cutting off people, tailgating cars, not using a signal, however he ends up in a lane he can't get out of. Now, here comes a car doing 75 mph............so wakeup gets his little feelings hurt and calls 911 and reports that car. Then he sees the car get pulled over and ticketed, he laughs as he goes down the road. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
We should all be grateful DJ is available to dumb things down.

Would referring to members as 'trained monkeys' be a violation of one or more of Guidelines #1 through #4?
Your analogy relies on the fact that I break the same rule that I invoked when BL's thread got locked...

So DJ...when was the last time I posted a party announcement that didn't get locked?
  • rwksl
  • 11-09-2013, 01:51 PM
If Eccie was like Survivor, DJ would have been voted off the first week. Damn, I wish Eccie was like Survivor.