Best doubles in Texas????

Sonya and Ms.V do make a dynamic pair.....
Wow...the image of you and LadyV together naked in the same bed just made my heart skip a beat and then race in anticipation! Originally Posted by SARaven0000
It's just amazing to be in bed with LadyV...To have her suck on my cli* til I moan so hard in her mouth.

Sonya and Ms.V do make a dynamic pair..... Originally Posted by drgnfire7
Hi! drgnfire

[QUOTE=LadyV;1059221383]You are indeed correct Bama. Sonya is awesome as a doubles partner!

LadyV-You an awesome partner as well. I always enjoy having fun with you in doubles !
I haven't had the opportunity to do many doubles recently, but I must concur with all the RAVE FOR SLAVE.

Not only is she sexy as hell with a great,toned, fit body, she has an amazing, sparkling personality that makes you feel comfortable and welcomed.

And, hello... she's S~L~A~V~E!
Eccie Ivy League sexual valedictorian!
Sonya Playmate & Melina. Slave G & Anyone. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Sir CoverMe...

You are such a thoughtful man!! Thank you for the kind recommendation... We are all blessed to have you as one of SA'S FAVORITE HOBBYIST!! :involve:

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
He stole my suggestion. Slave G and anyone. Originally Posted by hrothgar
HI Baby...

Thank you for thinking of me!! I know you have had some VERY HOT DOUBLES and I am flattered that you would recommend me... I have been blessed to spend time with some of SA'S most beautiful & talented ladies and I consider that to be one of the highest compliments that anyone could ever give me...For any of the beautiful women in my life to share their time and bodies with me is truly a gift...

Thank you to all of my past doubles partners and to all of my future playmates... Life is a sensual garden of pleasure... if you only know were to look...

Your bi-sexual slave,

Guinevere
[QUOTE=OldYeller;1059213346]Slave and Sonya. Full stop. End of discussion.

Hmmm...

I am PRETTY SURE that the MAGIC in our DOUBLES IS YOU BABY!!

Your devoted slave,

Guinevere
Look up the handle Bugle Boy. Any doubles he's been involved in is worth a look in the Austin area. Especially if they involve Dara. Been on the bucket list for a while now.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41834 Originally Posted by RogueOne
Sir RO...

What a GREAT SUGGESTION!! Bugle Boy is adorable and he has had some AMAZING DOUBLES!! I have heard that Dara and Pussy Galore are simply DELICIOUS!!

Your impressed slave,

Guinevere
Hey babe,

When we meet in Austin next week maybe I should invite a friend.

Let me know what you think.

Hrothgar
I will agree with Slave and anyone else (especially Purrrsia) 😎

I also agree with Dara and a lady of her choice (especially Pussy Galore) in Austin 😎 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Ahhh...

Thank you SWEETHEART!! I remember with GREAT PLEASURE how much PURRSIA & I had being your FIRST DOUBLE!! SOOO MUCH FUN!! Purrsia is such a SENSUAL GODDESS!! HER ASS IS TO DIE FOR !!! I just love to BURY MY FACE IN IT!!

Your drooling slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

Now, unfortunately we didn't take any photos during our NAUGHTY ADVENTURE but I am sure another ATF won't mind me sharing this PHOTO that he took of Purrsia and I...

Attachment 622871
We are all blessed to have you as one of SA'S FAVORITE HOBBYIST!! Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Thank you, Love! But if you really want to talk about "blessed," it's the way we guys feel as we behold you below us and we're about to dive in. That is a religious experience!
I haven't had the opportunity to do many doubles recently, but I must concur with all the RAVE FOR SLAVE.

Not only is she sexy as hell with a great,toned, fit body, she has an amazing, sparkling personality that makes you feel comfortable and welcomed.

And, hello... she's S~L~A~V~E!
Eccie Ivy League sexual valedictorian! Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Ahhh... Beautiful Girl... You are such a SWEETHEART!! ANY LADY OR GENTLEMAN would be LUCKY to have the pleasure of your company... IN & OUT OF CLOTHES!! Thank you for sharing the pleasure of your beautiful body with me...

Your devoted slave,

Guinevere

Attachment 622887
Well just Crap! Slave and Sonya was the best doubles I've ever had!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Hmmm....

I don't know... The PANTY RAID was PRETTY DARN SPECTACULAR!! YOU WERE SUPER STUD THAT DAY!! You and a few other NAUGHTY... NAUGHTY... FRAT BOYS!!

Attachment 622883

Your orgy loving slave,

Guinevere
Ahhh...

Thank you SWEETHEART!! I remember with GREAT PLEASURE how much PURRSIA & I had being your FIRST DOUBLE!! SOOO MUCH FUN!! Purrsia is such a SENSUAL GODDESS!! HER ASS IS TO DIE FOR !!! I just love to BURY MY FACE IN IT!!

Your drooling slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

Now, unfortunately we didn't take any photos during our NAUGHTY ADVENTURE but I am sure another ATF won't mind me sharing this PHOTO that he took of Purrsia and I...

Attachment 622871 Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

Ohh but there were a ton of pictures in my mind but there were a few I took as well

If fact if I remember correctly you face was buried in more than just the beautiful Purrrsia's ass

..if I remember correctly you face was buried in more than just the beautiful Purrrsia's ass. Originally Posted by a10bomb
Cold shower time, buddy. For both of us. But not togeher. I just want that out there.
Hey babe,

When we meet in Austin next week maybe I should invite a friend.

Let me know what you think.

Hrothgar Originally Posted by hrothgar
Hmmm...

And would this be your friend with BLONDE HAIR that I have been OGLING?!? If so... then I am DEFINITELY GAME!!

Your intrigued slave,

Guinevere