Illusion Of Passion (IOP) - Questionable?

I'd love to believe that the provider is into what we're doing, and sometimes it is absolutely clear that she is.

That mutuality is fun for me because, unlike winn dixie (and there's no judgment on my part here), I treat these experiences (and the human beings with whom I share them) as more than simply "dumping a load" and, I would hope, that if my enthusiasm is not fake, perhaps my "partner" in the act will also not be faking.

At the same time, I am not naive. Manufacturing the enthusiasm for each hobbyist MUST be much harder for providers than many of us give credit for, even assuming we come to the appointment fresh, clean, respectful, and ready.

For me or any hobbyist, WE get to choose the provider with whom we get to have this experience, assuming she is working; in many cases she does not get to choose - - or de-select - - us. So regardless of what we look or smell like, when she accepts the visit and donation she is undertaking to make us feel good about her, ourselves, and our experience with her.

We don't take into account that when we leave, maybe later that day, the next day, or that week, our "magical" visit will be followed by yet another hobbyist who, just like us, chose her but was not chosen by her. And she has to maintain the same or similar enthusiasm for him as she did for us, regardless of how well or poorly they "click" and how well or poorly the last visit went.

I don't know about you guys, but I would NOT want to do that if the roles were reversed. For these reasons and others, I am very thankful for the providers willing to spend intimate time with me AND . . . if they're able to manufacture some enthusiasm or, better yet, passion for our visit, even better.

And finally, if their "passion" in my visit happens to be sincere IOP, instead of just unbridled, genuine and organic passion for a person they may have never been intimate with before, I have to at least give them credit for trying to make my experience special for me even if it is not for them.

With gratitude to the provider community, thank you and happy holidays!
We are all different, IMO.

I enjoy having the ambiance of an erotic encounter. It does not have to be over the top, but being into it means a lot and is the difference that will make me come back for more. I would not pay good money just to treat any provider as a cum dump. Originally Posted by Lorenzo De Medici
Providers dont care about their tricks! They want you in/out as fast as possible. The only thing that makes them tick is money! Thats the bottom line.
I dont mind the illusion part of IOP, better than having a dead fish laying there.
I would much rather have the real passion tho. I would rather have the lady tell me that what I am doing is really giving her any pleasure and guide me to what does give her pleasure. Her enjoying it opens her up more to making it more enjoyable for the both of us.
I would much rather collapse into each others arms, both completely spent and satisfied, then grabbing a wipe to clean up with and walking out the door wondering if the money was worth it.
You may be right, winn dixie. I'm not sure that I am as comfortable with that generalization as you are, though. It may be an illusion, but having met some providers socially, they seem pretty human to me, and even if it is only in a customer/provider sort of way, I think there are some who do care about some of us hobbyists, and who enjoy the work they do for us.

No doubt about it, and some days or sessions more than others, I am sure it is WORK for them. They do their work for money, just as I do.

Speaking of that, although I am not in the sex industry I certainly would not do my job if I were not getting paid for it and, at the same time, I hope that people don't say about me that all I care about is money because that is certainly not true - - and even though they pay my employer for the work I do. I DO REALLY CARE about my customers, job security though they are AND, while some of them are difficult to work with, I do enjoy getting them good results.

It takes effort not to be cynical, and the easiest thing to imagine is that EVERYONE is out to take your money without a care about how they might make your day or your life a small bit better. I just choose not to believe that about everyone always.
I can never tell to be honest, on a scale of 1 to 10, I rate IOP a 4 - it sounds nice and encouraging, it helps if she enjoys it, but do you really know? It's theatrics, in the end that's IOP, you think you know but you really don't - ignorance is bliss
When, from behind I whispered "do you want me to make sweet love to you now or...?" And she responded in a low lustful voice "I want you to fuck me like property Goddammit." I do not believe there was any illusion in the room. We were both, at that moment, there to fuck. And we both wanted it.
Its funny to see these providers tweets and messages to one another! Some talk about every encounter. About how they fooled their trick into thinking this or that! How much extra they got for dirty talk or making the trick think hes huge or somewhat unique!
Its all about squeezing the most money outta every trick! Thats it! They dont care about any trick. Just what the trick can do for them! This is a hard lesson to learn if one is naive in this so called hobby! I usually can turn the tables on most of 'em. After all,its all a game!
A thing to remember is, this IS NOT a business! What providers provide is a convenience. And over half the worlds population has that same convenience!
Fair point, winn dixie. If a provider ever tried to tell me she think's I'm huge, it would certainly prove that she was trying to fool me!

Of course, at that point, there would be no "illusion." The art of IOP (if it is in fact an illusion and not genuine enjoyment) is to maintain credibility. That she is trying to make my experience wholistically fulfilling (including both physical AND emotional fulfillment) is what differentiates a pump-and-dump focused solely on money and one that is a genuine GFE.

Remember, in almost all cases, the session price IS advertised, and agreed, in advance . . . she may earn a gratuity for including IOP, but cannot count on it. Adding IOP (or genuine sexual gratification) to the experience cannot, therefore, only be about money, in my opinion.
The key to IOP is believable ego stroking. All guys have their different reasons for seeing a provider, but most guys, including myself, do so because not only are we getting the guarantee of getting a nut, but also getting that nut from a female who otherwise would probably not give the time of day unless I was paying for her time.

That said, unless a guy is paying for a session for just a cum dump and does not care about the provider even pretending to enjoy herself, only lay there and be a receptacle that is better that his hand, then he could care less about IOP. Not to mention, a guy that is looking for just a cum dump to release a load is not going to be a regular client, he is usually looking for one and done deals. But, most guys like a provider that makes a guy feel glad that he is man during a session (eye contact throughout, kissing like you mean it and moaning during DATY and especially during CFS).

No one likes the obvious fake crap that is very telling (barely touch her and she is screaming loudly), but most guys really like the ego stroking of IOP where the illusion seems real. THAT makes a provider have clients that come back to see her regularly and often.
I live in the real world. I dont live in fantasy land! Why mongers want to kiss or daty etc. to a provider is mind boggling. Are they gonna pay you for your service to her? I think NOT! Besides youre just gonna taste the last guy!
Paying for iop is like burning money! Once you leave the encounter they have already forgotten you! A lot of guys are suckers. Thats what hookers prey upon!
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2020, 06:00 PM
I live in the real world. I dont live in fantasy land! Why mongers want to kiss or daty etc. to a provider is mind boggling. Are they gonna pay you for your service to her? I think NOT! Besides youre just gonna taste the last guy!
Paying for iop is like burning money! Once you leave the encounter they have already forgotten you! A lot of guys are suckers. Thats what hookers prey upon! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Preach the gospel my man! Simps will ruin the hobby giving in to some of the demands, give more for less is their wish. Hobby has really changed the last 5 years
I don't believe in IOP...

Part of why I'm picky links into that. If I get an inkling that I'm not going to be the type of session a guy wants-- then I'll decline, and explain that it isn't personal-- its just that I don't think he'd leave the session feeling his money was well spent. I'd rather we have the level of compatibility where it doesn't feel forced or like an illusion-- but rather... two horny people who want to have some fun together. I prefer having a more organic nature to my encounters.

My bread and butter has always been repeats. I prefer sessions where there is at least some level of comfort-- it adds to the experience as long as you don't ever take advantage of the other person in the room, nor the nature of pay to play. It also makes "passion" more tangible and less of an illusion, in my book.
I don't believe in IOP...

Part of why I'm picky links into that. If I get an inkling that I'm not going to be the type of session a guy wants-- then I'll decline, and explain that it isn't personal-- its just that I don't think he'd leave the session feeling his money was well spent. I'd rather we have the level of compatibility where it doesn't feel forced or like an illusion-- but rather... two horny people who want to have some fun together. I prefer having a more organic nature to my encounters.

My bread and butter has always been repeats. I prefer sessions where there is at least some level of comfort-- it adds to the experience as long as you don't ever take advantage of the other person in the room, nor the nature of pay to play. It also makes "passion" more tangible and less of an illusion, in my book. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
How do you come to the conclusion that you will not or may not "click" with a client before meeting in person?

Just asking for a friend...
Mixture of board interaction, their history of providers, their review history.

You can learn a good bit by sitting back and watching. Yes-- I'm on the board a lot, but I'm listening (watching) more than I'm posting. If I can easily see that Gentleman X tends to gravitate towards women who are thin and blonde-- yet wants to book with me-- I know that's probably not going to be a good match. If I can easily see that Gentleman Y gravitates towards women who offer services that I don't-- I know that's probably not going to be a good match. If I can see that Gentleman Z often posts about what they enjoy and it doesn't fit my style (example.. and this isn't an insult... BLM)-- then I know that it wouldn't be a good match.

Nothing in this world is 100% foolproof... but if you sit back and pay attention, the law of averages will always be greatly in your favor.

As an aside-- if you inquire with me and I say that I'm not taking appointments at that time, that isn't a polite decline-- it means I'm literally not taking appointments. If I'm actually feeling that we aren't a good fit, I'm straight up going to tell you that. In a marketplace with thousands of ladies and thousands of gents.. why string someone along when they can simply go and find someone that might be a great fit?
I'm just getting back to this thread (was busy on another site...hehe) ... but what a great read!
Thanks everyone for your input!

IOP is fake. I dont care if the provider is into it or not! Im there to dump a load and leave! Nothing else! Not to talk. Not to please her. Nada!

Dude! Shut your trap. You have no clue what this subject is about. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would not pay good money just to treat any provider as a cum dump. Originally Posted by Lorenzo De Medici
Yay!

I don’t delude myself into believing the lass who is 30 years younger than me has indeed had three orgasms thanks to my oral ministrations. Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan - you crack me up! I had to read this about three times to understand what you were sayin. But, yeah... I get it! The younger ones haven't mastered how to truly FEEL the passion without faking.

I treat these experiences (and the human beings with whom I share them) as more than simply "dumping a load"
... she has to maintain the same or similar enthusiasm for him as she did for us, regardless of how well or poorly they "click" and how well or poorly the last visit went.
With gratitude to the provider community, thank you and happy holidays! Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Amen Brother Soccer Junky! You just made the TT 5 star list!
Awesome!

Providers dont care about their tricks! They want you in/out as fast as possible. The only thing that makes them tick is money! Thats the bottom line. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Man ... did your momma not treat you right?
You crazy!
Seek out the providers who don't do this ... and you will learn a whole new lesson. You need a good spanking .... with passion!

I would much rather collapse into each others arms, both completely spent and satisfied, then grabbing a wipe to clean up with and walking out the door wondering if the money was worth it. Originally Posted by Bonez7557
Yes ... Yes ... and YES!

I can never tell to be honest, on a scale of 1 to 10, I rate IOP a 4 - it sounds nice and encouraging, it helps if she enjoys it, but do you really know? It's theatrics, in the end that's IOP, you think you know but you really don't - ignorance is bliss Originally Posted by 7Zark7
I get your point ... being on the other side of the fence you dudes have to deal with many gals who could give a crap about showing REAL Passion. Hang in there ... do some research, it's an awesome thing to hook up with the real deal

I usually can turn the tables on most of 'em. After all,its all a game! Originally Posted by winn dixie
HHHMMM... interesting. Stupid is as Stupid does.
Go on and Play that game boy!!

.. she is trying to make my experience wholistically fulfilling (including both physical AND emotional fulfillment) is what differentiates a pump-and-dump focused solely on money and one that is a genuine GFE. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky

That said, unless a guy is paying for a session for just a cum dump and does not care about the provider even pretending to enjoy herself, only lay there and be a receptacle... But, most guys like a provider that makes a guy feel glad that he is man during a session (eye contact throughout, kissing like you mean it and moaning during DATY and especially during CFS). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Wile, your wisdom is shining through!