Blowjobs by age group

• LynnT
  • 02-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Im in my late 30's and love it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Mmmmmmm..suddenly I'm thinking about Woodystock.
The way to a man's heart is NOT through the stomach!!
LOL Love this thread!

The 1st time I ever attempted (notice I said "attempted") to give a BJ he pulled it out really fast and the head of it accidentally scraped my teeth!

...Guess that's why i've spent the last 13years perfecting it..he he he

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Mmmm... BJ's ! Love em... I graduated in 1973. I lost my virginity in 1970. The de-flowering lass sucked on my wreckage quite nimbly tho, surprisingly, I was more interested in driving home rather the entry ramp. Imagine that.

But my GF in 12th grade - she was a junior - was applying suction to my drive shaft in the living room of her parents house. They were not there, as one might imagine. As I approached terminal velocity, I communicated that very idea to her in an unknown, forgotten, ancient language, which she immediately understood. Without hesitation, she completed the act with a deftness heretofore unkown to me: she didnt spill a drop, and didn't cease until all of my spasms subsided. A new standard was set.

Since then I have appreciated the BJ as a finer art form. Yes, there are such things as bad BJ's. I am saddened when a lass applies suction and I immediately realize she is a rank amateur. Pity. Just going through the steps rather than a blind obsession with cocksucking.

Meryl, InfamousBJ, CME, are only several of the ladies on this board who have perfected the fine, well appreciated, BBBJ. Yes, there are other favorites I have, no doubt, and I am not taking anything away from their administrations. But these fine ladies leap out in my memory bank.
Mmmm... BJ's ! Love em... I graduated in 1973. I lost my virginity in 1970. The de-flowering lass sucked on my wreckage quite nimbly tho, surprisingly, I was more interested in driving home rather the entry ramp. Imagine that.

But my GF in 12th grade - she was a junior - was applying suction to my drive shaft in the living room of her parents house. They were not there, as one might imagine. As I approached terminal velocity, I communicated that very idea to her in an unknown, forgotten, ancient language, which she immediately understood. Without hesitation, she completed the act with a deftness heretofore unkown to me: she didnt spill a drop, and didn't cease until all of my spasms subsided. A new standard was set.

Since then I have appreciated the BJ as a finer art form. Yes, there are such things as bad BJ's. I am saddened when a lass applies suction and I immediately realize she is a rank amateur. Pity. Just going through the steps rather than a blind obsession with cocksucking.

Meryl, InfamousBJ, CME, are only several of the ladies on this board who have perfected the fine, well appreciated, BBBJ. Yes, there are other favorites I have, no doubt, and I am not taking anything away from their administrations. But these fine ladies leap out in my memory bank. Originally Posted by crashkopf

Classic! Was getting a BJ from a young lady (not much experience but she wanted it in her mouth so who was I to protest?) at her parents' house (they were down in The Valley picking grapefruit from some sort of group-owned orchard) when I forgot to alert her to what was about to "happen." Her eyes lit up, snot (at least I think it was snot) started running from her nose and my 'stuff' ended up all over the middle cushion of the Living Room sofa. I ran to the kitchen to get some towels and clean up, she was already in the bathroom hacking and heaving. We did a pretty good cleanup but her Mom seemed to give me a 'look' every time I came (over) after that.
  • npita
  • 02-17-2011, 09:31 AM
So here I am today: divorced, 43, and trying (with limited success) to date.

Question:
Are SINGLE women, age 35-45, more BJ friendly these days?

Do they have skills? Or are they just doing a half-ass job? Originally Posted by PT-109
I was on a dating site for a while before meeting my fiancee and that was about the same age group I was dating. They are bj friendly enough that you can expect any woman to consider a bj to just be routine sex and in most cases, swallow. I've personally found my experiences with civilians to be better than p4p, so I don't think you need to worry about skills, either. The mechanical part of any sort of sex is not the part that's difficult.
I seen a girl about 9 months ago that loved it and did it very well.
Not sure her age but her name is Ryann Waters. All I can say is damn it.
npita,
Thanks. You answered the question. Thats what I was looking for.

So...
Seems like all the women who swore off BJ's once they got married, somehow "remember" how it's done once they're divorced and there's a little competition.

Hmm
Last I heard, even single women at age 49 are still bj friendly! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
My ex announced on her 40th birthday she was no longer giving bj's, her and friends had decided... so I went out and found a VN stripper that did, went on 8 years and never got caught

but when my daughter was in high school, early 90's her mother said my daughter needed to go on the pill and that I should talk to her.. so my daughter and I were driving some where and I asked about the pill and she said hell dad bj's are the acceptable form of sex in hs, dumb wife

and for those who want to learn more about bj's

http://camillecrimson.com/blog/extras/
Late 70's early 80 sux.

My ex announced on her 40th birthday she was no longer giving bj's, her and friends had decided... so I went out and found a VN stripper that did, went on 8 years and never got caught

dumb wife and for those who want to learn more about bj's

http://camillecrimson.com/blog/extras/ Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
cptjohnstone That is funny stuff.

All early 20's need this
http://camillecrimson.com/blog/extras/
I'm very early 20's and super bj friendly
Late 70's early 80 sux. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Is that because they take their teeth out?
  • JT10
  • 02-18-2011, 09:44 PM
I was on a dating site for a while before meeting my fiancee and that was about the same age group I was dating. They are bj friendly enough that you can expect any woman to consider a bj to just be routine sex and in most cases, swallow. I've personally found my experiences with civilians to be better than p4p, so I don't think you need to worry about skills, either. The mechanical part of any sort of sex is not the part that's difficult. Originally Posted by npita
I have to agree with npita, most providers cant hide the "i'm working" feel to it. Most civies that are BJ friendly are in it to win your heart. Damn, now that you have me thinking this way, some very fond and often unexpected memories are popping up in my brain.....nothing like a Bj from someone that wants it as much as you do.