Are Dems Trying To Play Too Dirty Now?

To Remain On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
The only thing surprising is that it came from CNN.

I haven't seen a Harris add yet that wasn't full of lies. Originally Posted by farmstud60
So does this mean her Jedi mind powers have no effect on you? Then you’re obviously not a target of those “lies.” LOLLING.

I believe Trump dictates the gutter in this race. How low it goes into that gutter is going to be entirely on him because Harris has the tools, talent and resources to duke it out, if that what he wants to do. And land major blow after major blow.

Is Trump’s campaign smart and skilled enough to win a slugfest? Nah. I don’t believe it is.
And kudos to you for your post. I thought the old objective McCain had been replaced by the new deep blue McCain. Maybe not. Harris has repeated all the misrepresentations in the CNN list except possibly the ones about J.D. Vance. The one about Vance and the VA was a huge whopper btw. Originally Posted by Tiny
Haha. You can only be so objective if you are a never Trump voter like me. I'd never vote for Trump, and it is not only because I am a strong believer in ageism for certain jobs, but also because I believe he is a self-absorbed lunatic who will say and do anything to have the ultimate power and subsequently create a level of chaos and division that this country has not seen since the civil rights movement. That is just my opinion, so it is in fact subjective because obviously many others feel differently than I do.

I don't start threads much. I started this one because although I am hardly naive about how dirty politics can get, I was a bit surprised that the Harris campaign pulled this amateur hour crap. That is literally some silly shit my kids and their friends would probably do to fuck with someone on TikTok. I mean come on, you have all off this damn money to spend from donors and some of it goes to misleading voters with altered videos that are easily fact checked?

If you have to be dirty in a fight, if necessary, that's fine by me because that's the game you signed up to play. Just be slicker about it than a damn 7th grader so that you don't embarrass yourself is all that I really mean by "too dirty". I say be more mature and have an ad that describes how awkward it was when Trump shit in his pants throughout the debate and you could hear and smell it. Fact check his pants, CNN!