A "regular"

I consider anyone who pretty much sees me on a regular schedule as a "regular". Some are once a week. Some are once every other week. Some are monthly... and some are once every 6-8 weeks or so.

The thing that makes a gent a regular to me is CONSISTENCY. If I know that I'm probably going to see you within ________ timeframe, then I'm going to consider you a regular. Originally Posted by GracePreston
This seems realistic...thank you.
. So how does ole Steph think this guy will be able to see her 2-3 times a week? Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Ole Steph?!?!?
Wth?!?!
When did that happen??
  • L.A.
  • 02-19-2015, 11:23 AM
I consider anyone who pretty much sees me on a regular schedule as a "regular". Some are once a week. Some are once every other week. Some are monthly... and some are once every 6-8 weeks or so.

The thing that makes a gent a regular to me is CONSISTENCY. If I know that I'm probably going to see you within ________ timeframe, then I'm going to consider you a regular. Originally Posted by GracePreston
That's pretty much how I view it too. Consistency....where you can count on income from that client on a consistent basis.
Yep! Some guys can afford to visit every week. Some have a few girls on rotation and rotate around. It matters not-- I generally have an idea of when I'll see the majority of my regulars again.
It doesn't matter what the interval is, If I see her consistently over a period of time, I am a regular.

Why do some people need to break down and have a concrete definition of every nuance of the hobby?

Think less, fuck more...

smh

Think less, fuck more...
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
+1

I would like to nominate this post for quote of the year!
It doesn't matter what the interval is, If I see her consistently over a period of time, I am a regular.

Why do some people need to break down and have a concrete definition of every nuance of the hobby?

Think less, fuck more...

smh Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I have my third appointment this week tomorrow laddy, I's a fuckin.
My definition is regularly seeing me every Saturday..
Some regularly visit once or twice a month..
and then those who regularly cum once a year..

Either way.. if I have seen you more than 3 times..
I consider you a regular.

Three times a charm
My definition is regularly seeing me every Saturday..
Some regularly visit once or twice a month..
and then those who regularly cum once a year..

Either way.. if I have seen you more than 3 times..
I consider you a regular.

Three times a charm Originally Posted by melannie_star
I think your definition seems to be more reasonable. I don't think someone has to see a provider 6 or 7 times to become a regular client.
I know you want a provider's opinion on what a regular is, but Originally Posted by davidfree986
Making up for Laz Long not posting anymore?

FWIW , I have received regular rates from ladies I see once every couple of months. Likely a wide variance on this subject.
You may not agree but if I'm seeing you once a month or have seen you a half a dozen times and plan on seeing you again, I consider it regular.

I have to whole heartedly agree with Grace on this 100%.