Tara Evans is awesome

I have always had a great time with Tara, and her dog loves me.
She a beauty for sure!!!! So delicious!!!
One day . . . hopefully, I can make my own evaluation of this beauty
I have always had a great time with Tara, and her dog loves me. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
who finished you?
Tara is a very pretty woman. I have always had a good time with her. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
She a beauty for sure!!!! So delicious!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
One day . . . hopefully, I can make my own evaluation of this beauty Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Y'all are the best!
Face pic ? ^^^^^^
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Face pic ? ^^^^^^ Originally Posted by PeterBota
X2 and and not over 10 years old pic please
Come find me on lake Lewisville. I'll be on a purple and black Tiga. In case you don't know what kind of boat that is look up.lol
Mr Sexy you know who you are see you soon babe in My purple g string you got me
Look ... there will ALWAYS be haters especially here on this board where fellas pay for "Time" and ladies sell "their time"... Nevertheless I am a firm believer you can't judge a book by its cover and @Tara Evans is SMOKIN HOT! I have never seen her but dying to meet her. Will hook up soon for sure!
Come find me on lake Lewisville. I'll be on a purple and black Tiga. In case you don't know what kind of boat that is look up.lol
Mr Sexy you know who you are see you soon babe in My purple g string you got me Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tige
Face pic ???
I am considering allowing Tara to fuck me. Still on the fence.
Tara is still deciding if she wants to fuck you
Look ... there will ALWAYS be haters especially here on this board where fellas pay for "Time" and ladies sell "their time"... Nevertheless I am a firm believer you can't judge a book by its cover and @Tara Evans is SMOKIN HOT! I have never seen her but dying to meet her. Will hook up soon for sure! Originally Posted by love_jones
Thanks love
Tara is very hottttt!! her body is THE BEST!!!
She is an awesome fuck and I cant wait to fuck her again
Yeah. Face pic