Pray for Alabama!

Originally Posted by matchingmole
brilliant!

these Right-Wing Goons will never concede that Trump is the slightest bit infallible. it's hysterical. they fucking worship this guy. the same fake news tiresome rhetoric, even as Trump is doubling down, and can't stand to admit he made a dumbass blunder.

same nonsense response, "oh, you're still mad about the election"!

I don't know if their knees are more chapped from the Trump Church pew, or from kneeling to suck some Trump cock.
Four more years!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
You are CRAZY! WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CsRqE6D_vo
brilliant!

these Right-Wing Goons will never concede that Trump is the slightest bit infallible. it's hysterical. they fucking worship this guy. the same fake news tiresome rhetoric, even as Trump is doubling down, and can't stand to admit he made a dumbass blunder.

same nonsense response, "oh, you're still mad about the election"!

I don't know if their knees are more chapped from the Trump Church pew, or from kneeling to suck some Trump cock. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

explain again why you voted for Trump? and why you state you might vote for him again??

BAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
DPST's - and OP- please write Nadler and Schiff that this Trump behavior may have broken a law.

With all your head poppin" Outrage.

See how far you get.

Waste of bandwidth. Originally Posted by oeb11
You cannot trust the DPST's to rise above their petty political calculations.
I love a picture of a guy whose ass is on fire and he's fanning the flames.

I love the responses so far - What about: Benghazi, Her Emails, Uranium sales to the Russians, AOC?...lol
Is another one of Assup's "Hillary lost butthurt threads?"

Yup. Better hurry trying to make it to the top poster position before the place closes.

Yup. Better hurry trying to make it to the top poster position before the place closes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
This appears to be another Trump-is-a-lying-sack-of-shit-threads.
This appears to be another Trump-is-a-lying-sack-of-shit-threads. Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so
Oh...It do

Yup. Better hurry trying to make it to the top poster position before the place closes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No Its another gnad is sucking dick again thread
Better hurry they are lined up
No Its another sucking dick thread
Better hurry Me, Mr. gaffe, Quackamole and rest of my idiot buddies are lined up Originally Posted by themystic
King of:
Trump Dick Suckers club, TM you're are the charter member!!
Your minions are eagerly waiting to lap up the spunk that runs down your cheeks...waste not want not!!
Asked whether the black line over Alabama was made with a permanent marker, Trump said, "I don't know. I don't know."