Guys how many post make a lady look desperate?

TP, post all you want to....your post are fun to read,just as much fun you are in person.
It doesn't make you look desperate at all.
I like to see the ladies voice their opinions and post a
Lot. It gives us insight into you as a woman and helps
Make you more desirable, in my eyes.
I wish more of the ladies would post.
The ladies should write whatever they like and include a taint photo per post. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol!!!! I will be sure to remember that
I recently found out how great it is to be under Jessica, and wow, here I am again !!

What might make a lady look desperate is responding to every ISO posted by a guy anywhere in the metroplex, even if they don't offer what he is ISO. But normal ads are OK and engaging in a topic of interest to you makes you seem knowledgable and likeable.
I recently found out how great it is to be under Jessica, and wow, here I am again !!

What might make a lady look desperate is responding to every ISO posted by a guy anywhere in the metroplex, even if they don't offer what he is ISO. But normal ads are OK and engaging in a topic of interest to you makes you seem knowledgable and likeable. Originally Posted by Mr Clean

Lol!!! Mr. Clean
IT WAS A FUN RIDE!!!
It depends. If it's obvious you're just posting to drum up business, and it's frequent, then, yeah, it does tend to make the lady look (to me) high volume and desperate. If the posts have substance to them, then not so much.
  • 02-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Frequent posting by the ladies and guys help make this site a great community! The more a lady posts, not ads, the more comfortable a guy will be with her, can make for a fantastic session!

...like a previous poster said, if a lady posts a reply to most ISO's, then yes, looks like she may be desparate!

Great thread idea, Truly Passion!
Lol!!!! I will be sure to remember that Originally Posted by jessica

Yes, you should.
I don't know that posts are a problem. Heck,,, I look forward to Both Jessica's avatars. Besides what is desperate? I suppose the thought is for whatever reason they do not garnish enough return business to stay busy without constant advertising. If they are really contributing to a thread, I say this is good for the site. Stupid inserted comments that are saying look at me.... uh.... Not so much
I have a quite successful business and still make time to be a post ho....lol....I do it more for entertainment and connection
This board is my community access to connect with like minded people.
I think continually posting on EVERY ISO might make one look desperate.
Agreed...Dallas posts often and it is always very tasteful and keeps reminding me that I need to see her....this is supposed to be fun and at at the same time a business no reason why it can't be a lil of both...

I agree with the guys...I may be a post ho,but how many of my posts are hateful/rants/whines??
I think it should not matter as long as you are using the forums in the proper way

{I took that sexy ass pic in her avatar with my cell phone..it came out awesome....that is one sexy ass} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks to everyone for posting there have been some great responses. I know as a woman we have a great board and I am really thankful for it and I do not want to abuse it. I do not know another business a person can have that allows a person to run ads 24/7 365 days a year and it is free for us. Yes we can place two ads a week ( weekday and weekend ad ) unless we are traveling we can post in those cities also.Starting threads and posting if done right is a great marketing tool. I know just from some threads I have started and went back to I noticed ladies and guys flirting and hopefully making time for each other. I always hope with the threads I start that it will benefit so many. I hope when ladies post they are noticed and it will help them. Thanks once again to everyone for posting and the great responses. Thanks Dallas for the great picture you took that day. Hugs and kisses TP

Ps Also we have our signature line that is a great source. I was told so many years ago when I would go to a bar and hang out with someone I was suppose to be seen not heard so I was not sure if that implied here. I enjoy posting and starting threads but did not want to be doing it to often. Thanks once again have a great weekend and a safe one.