Satin or Sistine Chapel?

There you go with that man sex obsession again. If it's not race baiting it usually has something to do with butt fucking or some other such gay shit(not that there's anything wrong with it) Wouldn't you be more comfortable on some sort of alternative SHMB? I don't know, maybe there isn't such a thing...

Hey, there's your lot in life. Your ticket out of obscurity and into relevance where you will be universally loved by those who think like you. You could start one and be the St. C of gayfucksforbucks.net.

Just think how important you'd really be then. No more whining and complaining about how mistreated you are. No more sleepless nights worrying about not being part of the clique. You could make up some cool new handle like queen sistine and ban anyone who doesn't bow to your whims. It'll be great being the fucktard-in-chief of your own little corner of the interwebs. Originally Posted by boardman
Sounds like I struck a nerve or maybe Satin did.
Nope, just tickled my funny bone...
Queen sc
Looks like you got your first recruit...a wannabe soldier
I dont know SC...but I do know Satin and he rocks!
I dont know SC...but I do know Satin and he rocks! Originally Posted by DallasRain
This is a perfectly fine thing for you to say as a woman. However, the Motley Crew of guys on here wanting Satin to bend them over is hilarious
7Dallas......the think this thread is just sissy lips way of advertising to you ladies that he wants to be pegged. He's hinted this to you ladies in previous threads. He's talked about what shit taste like and other ass related ads threads. He might even be thinking about sitting up a gangbang and have about 15 of you ladies peg him.
7Dallas......the think this thread is just sissy lips way of advertising to you ladies that he wants to be pegged. He's hinted this to you ladies in previous threads. He's talked about what shit taste like and other ass related ads threads. He might even be thinking about sitting up a gangbang and have about 15 of you ladies peg him. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Project much?
Just bend over sc and let the ladies have at it. You wanted to taste shit so much ....just tell them you want to clean the girls tools after they get thru pegging you.
^ Yawn. He doth protest too much

What's a pussy magnet?
What's a pussy magnet? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Heh!