Female Condums

I haven't tried one, mostly because a hard ring around the outside would seriously impede my style. Plus I don't use lube so it seems like they just add a lot of hassle without much improvement. Is it really that much better than a regular condom? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Having experienced your "style" I say don't do anything that would impede it!
I've tried them on and off over the years. Some girls they work a little better on than others. They should make different sizes cause sometimes they look like a zip lock back hanging out. Have had them get twisted and that doesn't feel very good.
I'm curious now, I may only one tomorrow. I will report back!
I'm curious now, I may only one tomorrow. I will report back! Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Rock on! Show and tell with sexy Professor Lilianna. Who wouldn't like that?
I've tried them a couple of times now and really enjoy using them. They are my new favorite thing!!! I just ordered more.
I can fuck a ziplock bag here at home.and it is cheaper...LOL
I can fuck a ziplock bag here at home.and it is cheaper...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's called "packing your lunch".
i'd love to try it out once...
Goddammit! Somehow thinking about 200 condoms and Jazz has given me a stiffy! Originally Posted by Omahan
I don't think you'd make it to 200, but if you try I hope Jazz knows CPR!
That's called "packing your lunch". Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC

Hummm there is a term I hadn't heard.
  • Bbell
  • 12-27-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm curious now, I may only one tomorrow. I will report back! Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Inquiring minds want to know the outcome. Did they pass the Lilianna test?
Uh got my period, haven't tried yet lol. Tonight I guess
I've never used one or talked to any girls who have. Let us know how it works out Lilianna!
I just ordered some from Amazon. They arrived today. Now I need to find someone who is willing to try them out with me.
My regular UTR friend uses them and I really like them. A better sensation for me.