Lets Piss off everyone....

You give a homeless fucker some money....they are going to spend it as they see fit! Originally Posted by WTF
I only donate if I'm assured it will be used for graduate school tuition!
I've paid for 3 abortions out of sympathy to their plight...none were my seed, although I had fucked each. Might piss off the right wingers here, but none of them were able to provide for a child.
I've paid for 3 abortions out of sympathy to their plight...none were my seed, although I had fucked each. Might piss off the right wingers here, but none of them were able to provide for a child. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Abortion is murder. But go ahead and get one, I don't really give a fuck, it's none of my business.
Eugenics does work!
One of those jokes you shouldn't admit you think is funny but you do think it is.

Coming out of a Popeye's not so long ago, I gave a homeless guy a 10 spot thinking he would go in and get something to eat. Instead, he got up, walked across the street to a gas station where I imagine he bought beer or wine and a twinkie.

And yeah, I was pissed. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
every Christmas season for maybe the last 15 years

I buy a stack of $10 gift cards from bill miller bar-b-que, theres one just about everywhere

when im out and about and I see someone working, used to see people selling sunday newspapers on a busy corner or guys working landscape or at the seven 11, the garbage guys, long as they are working, I give them one

when I run out, if its before Christmas, I go get some more

there was an old guy at a truck stop in Baytown once, came up to me and looked me in the eye and asked with , as I recall now, the look of real earnestness, well asked me right out for $20 bucks and I said no and just walked past him, when I had a stack of 'em and more

was on the way to lake charles with a bunch of friends

I promptly lost all weekend on the craps table...even as I stood at the table, I could see that guy in my minds eye...as I was losing I got the sense I was getting some small measure of what i deserved

after that I knew I had done wrong and on the way back I stopped at that same truck stop and looked around for that guy

the look in the eyes of that old guy remains with me and I'm still bothered by what i did

whats that line in mr. bojangles? "looked to me to be the very eyes of age as he spoke right out"... yeah
pumpkin pie filling that expired 5-10 years ago. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
funny you should mention old cans of pumpkin pie filling

not too many people even ever think of old cans of pumpkin pie filling, but you did, and I do

I have a story about nothing to eat and an old can of pumpkin pie filling.... I'm saving the story for my autobiography
Keep it up, Jac... it takes a lot to offend me, you're almost there!

... after that I knew I had done wrong and on the way back I stopped at that same truck stop and looked around for that guy

the look in the eyes of that old guy remains with me and I'm still bothered by what i did

whats that line in mr. bojangles? "looked to me to be the very eyes of age as he spoke right out"... yeah Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Karma... gotta pay it forward... you're a good man, ngiat!
Keep it up, Jac... it takes a lot to offend me, you're almost there!

Originally Posted by lustylad
it is a very miserable post
it is a very miserable post Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Agreed... yours was better, but his pissed more people off, in keeping with the thread title...
Agreed... yours was better, but his pissed more people off, in keeping with the thread title... Originally Posted by lustylad
the wizard musta welched on the tinman's heart
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Hot damn! So the Redskins are now the "Washington Caucasians"? I'm cool wid dat!

Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Even more impressive - Teddy Kennedy hasn't had a drink in 11-1/2 years!
rbg hasnt had any pudding in??????????

bahahahhahahahhahhahhahhahhaha hhahha