Knocked out cold

Gawd, me too!! It has been a while. I'm starting to get grouchy. QUOTE=Sexy Roxanne;931119]Damn I need me one of those O's![/QUOTE]
Scratching Maci off my to do list. No way can I
meet those type of expectations. Everything with
me would be just all downhill for her now. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Remember what they said to us in grade school.......if at first you dont suceed try and try again.
Remember what they said to us in grade school.......if at first you dont suceed try and try again. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
There is something very erotic about your willingness, to try over and over again to SUCK SEED.
You are a dirty boy PID. Turn around and let me spank you. Wait.......can we switch positions? I like spankings
One time and a ex made a girl cum 30something times in a row and then she passed out cold while I was having sex with her.
Gee, you folks sound like this is unusual. When I'm done, most ladies lie there unconscious for a while, then they lie there quivering for half an hour or so. Then there's the "Oh my God!" and begging for more stage. Then waiting until their knees are stable enough to walk, etc.

Sometimes it's a hassle and could give me a big head if I weren't so humble.
Ohh she likes spankings.. I'll have to keep that in mind for my first meet
Damm the only time I have been knocked out during sex was when I hit my head on the corner of the night stand..... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
IKR totally jealous lol