Msog

I'd say its the roller coaster ride that makes a great session. The longer you fight off the urge to blow the better the blow gets most of the time. I don't really care about MSOG unless it's an overnight. If I do it right the first time I'm drained for a while anyway.
One hour session, I go msog almost every time. I only do multiple hours with girls I see regularly and then I will induldge in the roller coaster effect and it goes both ways. Love taking the time to keep her on the fence/edge and then likewise.
If a guy for longer than 30 minutes straight I will be impressed. Usually it's 5 minutes for the first pop, 20 minutes of chatting, 15 minutes fort he second pop. More chatting about nothing and then leave.
journey and pit stops make me go...
MSOG is a must for me. I cum extremely quickly the first time. There is no roller-coaster. The last session I had; I spilled 3 times, but it could have been more b/c I spent 20 minutes getting my lady friend off with one of the most intense DATY's I've ever given. As mentioned before, I like seeing how many a lady can squeeze out.
This guy wants it every single time. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

I stand corrected. lol
MSOG is something I go into the game hoping I'll be able to achieve, but sadly walk away with only one pop as Im totally drained from that one intense action that im lucky I dont immediately fall asleep right then and there! LOL I too spend more time pleasing the lady to postpone my fantasy.
Yeah those 34 seconds are intense.
This is a subject that comes up often in the hobby life. Is a great long hour session that is so great it is like a roller coaster ride better then alot of msog????? Originally Posted by Truly Passion*

I love going slow, stopping, going quickly, stopping, using my powerful kegel muscles to run the show a bit, use my hand and mouth so that thie one MSOG during the session will blow my client's head clean off...maybe a couple times I had to pick it out because it landed in another room and God forbid rolled down the stairs out to the yard haha!

While some men like smaller, shorter quickies in an hour Iike the drawn long out session where, after the soul-searing orgasm, the man lies back down and sighs, a look of utter erotic contentment on his face.

The Bliss of ZENNNNN
I can count on just a couple fingers...how many providers have actually been able to get me off twice in an hour over the years. I don't even bother with MSOG because the lady tires herself out trying and I'm disappointed because I couldn't get there....so why bother.

If a guy for longer than 30 minutes straight I will be impressed. Usually it's 5 minutes for the first pop, 20 minutes of chatting, 15 minutes fort he second pop. More chatting about nothing and then leave.
Not this guy, LOL!

One thing about being a *one hit wonder*.... Is great stamina. Fucking for 30 minutes or longer is common for me...though I'll probably need a towel, LOL.

I like two hour sessions and I pop ONCE at the end of that time. First hour is about the lady. Second hour...it's my turn.
looking for a hat trick
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 04:36 PM
MSOG is fine with me if the guy is able. I am always up for it. Although a session doesn't have to include MSOG to be a good or orgasmic one.
I'm lucky to get off during an hour session. I have extreme stamina. Its a blessing and a curse.
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. I know hour may not seem like along time for some people but I have had hour sessions that were like DAMN this is just a hour and I have had hh sessions like that too. I think sometimes it truly depends who the two people are and what they do and what the chemistry is between them. I hope everyone is having a great week and a safe one. Take care.
  • 04-02-2012, 07:49 PM
I really don't think it matters if it's msog or not.
Just as long as the 'client' has a great time, it's great!
I can last for over an hour, can the lady?

Stamina does play a big part in going for the hour sessions, but I love to make the woman have a great orgasm too, so I guess if you can count the lady's O's, I would call it a Multiple Orgasm Session.