So just when I was getting ready to fly out ..

LOL!

do not date gator ...check!

JUST KIDDING with your sexy blue eyes any woman would ignore all the other little petty things HOTTSTUFF!

I WANT U!!

terribly..mmmmmmm!

She is 28, white, brunette..shes shorty like 5'4 and curvaceous.

NOT FAT so do not even go there.

Kisses,
Cercy
LOL!

!

I WANT U!!

terribly..mmmmmmm!
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Ok I will bring TG and you bring your friend.
OK!

BUT IT BETTER BE FUN AND I WANT A REVIEW DAMMIT!
OK!

BUT IT BETTER BE FUN AND I WANT A REVIEW DAMMIT! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Sorry but i have a no review policy. Am UTR and don't advertise my services.....er... time & companionship anywhere
OK!

BUT IT BETTER BE FUN AND I WANT A REVIEW DAMMIT! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Sorry but i have a no review policy. Am UTR and don't advertise my services.....er... time & companionship anywhere
Define curvaceous awww man I hope this doesnt end up like Friday where she says her friend looks like Janet Jackson and the girl shows up looking like Freddy Jackson!
Asking Tex Gator to do a review now that's funny.lol
Awww Gator cum on you know you want too...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Oh Im having way to much fun here.

All kidding aside no she will not look like Freddy jackson Mojo you would really wanna pork her.

Kisses,
Cercy

All kidding aside no she will not look like Freddy jackson Mojo you would really wanna pork her.

Kisses,
Cercy Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
HEY! I might be a horny bastard but umm err uh . . . hmm you got me! lol

I dont force it baby its there or its not and she is clearly NOT bisexual she is does not like going to strip clubs either I tried that route to see if I could get her to open up and she was like lets go to Labare!

............um ok lets go see faggots dance

Kisses,
Cercy Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I nominate this for quote of the year . . .
love the limo..... lmao
Well I could start with a dozen or two long stem roses, a bottle of Silver Oak Cab from my Wine Cellar and I'll grill a nice filet with steamed asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes along with a nice cheesecake and port for dessert. :-)
  • mietk
  • 02-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Is it too late to throw my name in the hat??

Oh fuck it, I can't lie..........Got a call from Cercy Friday evening asking what the hell I was doing and if I wanted to meet her friend from Colorado when she arrives around midnight?

I've known Cercy for 4+ years and have had a lot of non-BCD fun with her and friends over that time, so I asked her if I would find her friend attractive? FUCK YEA was her response, I said call me when she gets in and tell me where to meet.

I met Cercy, her date, and friend at a club off of BW8 by IAH and lets just say we were the only minority..............but we had fun and ended up back at their hotel for some more drinks after we shut the place down.

Cercy's friend is HOT, she was right and everytime she went to the bathroom Cercy's telling me I better fuck her good and talking nasty just like she does so well. We hit it off really well but I really wasn't sure what was going to happen? We were having a lot of fun playing games, drinking, hanging out but I wasn't sure how far this was going to go. Her friend and I ended up leaving Cercy's room about 4:30am and going to her room. It was ON from the time the door closed and yes she is fun..... non-stop play for the next 2 1/2-3 hours!

And that's about all I have to say about that.........

Thank you Cercy and friend!!
Is it too late to throw my name in the hat??

Oh fuck it, I can't lie..........Got a call from Cercy Friday evening asking what the hell I was doing and if I wanted to meet her friend from Colorado when she arrives around midnight?

I've known Cercy for 4+ years and have had a lot of non-BCD fun with her and friends over that time, so I asked her if I would find her friend attractive? FUCK YEA was her response, I said call me when she gets in and tell me where to meet.

I met Cercy, her date, and friend at a club off of BW8 by IAH and lets just say we were the only minority..............but we had fun and ended up back at their hotel for some more drinks after we shut the place down.

Cercy's friend is HOT, she was right and everytime she went to the bathroom Cercy's telling me I better fuck her good and talking nasty just like she does so well. We hit it off really well but I really wasn't sure what was going to happen? We were having a lot of fun playing games, drinking, hanging out but I wasn't sure how far this was going to go. Her friend and I ended up leaving Cercy's room about 4:30am and going to her room. It was ON from the time the door closed and yes she is fun..... non-stop play for the next 2 1/2-3 hours!

And that's about all I have to say about that.........

Thank you Cercy and friend!! Originally Posted by mietk
Glad you had a good time,

What a fucking night! I was Cercy's date. Her friend from Colarodo was hot!

I had to be at work, an hour away, at 5:30am. I was lucky enough to get half a day off. I was tired when I made the drive, was so excited to see Cercy again I left 3 hours early!.

We meet in the hotel parking lot where she granted me with a big hug and a kiss.

After she picked up her friend we checked in and went to bar off the beltway. I meet Cercy's friends date. Very easy going guy. All I will say is he has balls, b/c I would not have waited by myself at the bar! Aside from my time with Cercy, will review, that was the wildest part of the night

Just made home from work so I need to write my review and crash, Cercy sucked the life out of me