Bar Hookups vs. Providers?

I love bar/club hook ups and must say, I've had a lot of them in my time! But, like somebody stated earlier, they usually want a relationship or get jealous. Since I have a SO now, bar/club hook ups isn't an option. People could see me and relay the message to the SO, or the other person involved doesn't want a one nighter, and goes ape shit by blowing up my phone, stalking, etc. (has happened too many times when I was single).
Bar hook ups bring the risk of chlamydia.

Try explaining that to the SO. Originally Posted by anaximander

Ask her where she got it since you have not been playing around.
Ask her where she got it since you have not been playing around. Originally Posted by pyramider

No seriously, there's no comparison, one shopping ones hunting.
Hmmm....good question...I tend to frequent bars .... It's a great way to meet new playmates....they know its cheaper than courting a girl with shots of patron, food costs, drunken rumbling, and not to mention drunk fucking. Also some bar ladies dont take the time to prep to clean - cross your fingers her pussy smells like water by 2 lol if you're not too drunk to notice Originally Posted by Eva Damita

+ 1

No seriously, there's no comparison, one shopping ones hunting. Originally Posted by Salsa man

Thinck of it as a diversion. It will make her thinck a bit, even if totally innocent, thus buying time.
I prefer providers - why? It's a sure thing and no hassles. Providers are professionals, you do your research and you know what you are getting, no strings attached. As for bar hookups? You never know if you are going to end up at her (or your place), what the quality, and any lingering issues (stalker, catch some diseases, etc.). Thus, I may play a bit in the bar scene, but leave alone. However, if I meet a provider at the bar...it's another story.