The legalization of prostitution.

Agree completely with Rambo.
It should simply not be illegal for adults, and also not regulated.
Just as it is not illegal and not regulated for BSB and THN to come over, hang around in the garage on Sat afternoon and drink beer, wine or tea and discuss the nuances of decriminalization -v- 'making it not illegal'.
If we choose to have a threesome among friends, well that's our business too and it is currently not illegal, nor is it regulated.

Generally, regulation can be restated as revenue.

It can all be summed up as 'I am an adult and as such, it should not be illegal to swing my fist around as long as it does not hit your nose.' Originally Posted by txman123
Many thanks for that last line. It's the most memorable thing my grandpa ever said to me, that was his answer when I asked what "freedom" meant as a very young child. I've tried to live by it ever since.
It won't happen in any major way as long as preachers get donations for preaching against it, politicians get votes for legislating against it and lawyers get paid to defend it and prosecute it. Just follow the money. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Ohh you forgot, LE gets laid, freeby.
The word is "decriminalized" my darling. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Shut up!!! I know what the word is!

Hey, lemme feel on your booty.
Many thanks for that last line. It's the most memorable thing my grandpa ever said to me, that was his answer when I asked what "freedom" meant as a very young child. I've tried to live by it ever since. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
It's a little hazy, but I think I was told that by my first or second grade teacher.
As long as we have sites like ECCIE, p411, Im happy just the way things are. Do you really want the govt running this?
As long as we have sites like ECCIE, p411, Im happy just the way things are. Do you really want the govt running this? Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Capt, absolutely do not want govt involved at all.
That includes involvement by making it illegal.
Well, if the gov't is involved maybe you can deduct your 'donations' on your taxes?

What were your hobby expenses this year? How many travel miles did you accumulate going to your appointments? Did you supply your own condoms? Did hobbying cost you your marriage? If so, you may be entitled to an additional tax credit. Were you a sugar daddy?

It'd be hilarious.
The government will never legalize it. The government makes virtually everything illegal. It's illegal to drive a car unless you have a license (tax). Open a business unless you have a license. Sell food or milk without a license. The government makes everything illegal but then offers you a way to legally break the law, if you pay the tax to do so. So, will it ever be legal? No. In the future providers might be able to provide services if they pay the tax and get a license. But, if you don't pay the tax you will probably still go to jail.
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2015, 11:40 AM
So long as you have sex negative feminists claiming it is all human trafficking on Twitter, don't get your hopes up. We have an even more radical force than bible thumpers, we have Sex negative feminists.

Now it's illegal in Canada again, because they made people think all sex workers are slaves. If not slaves, abused, coerced, objectified, etc. Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer
I'm not sure it is really illegal in Canada, but much of the activities associated with it are. A great deal of effort and trouble are being expended on the practice. As in the United States, it is virtually ignored on the internet, though not completely.
In practice, it is an unholy alliance between feminists who hate the freedom it gives men, and married women, who hate it for the same reason. What man could truly hate uncoerced prostitution unless he has a sincerely held religious belief?