Double desires...

• harry
  • 07-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Most of mine have not been worth the money. The few that have been worthwhile have involved women who have been with each other before and are truly bisexual. In those cases it was one of the women who suggested it, not me. Originally Posted by TinMan
This has been my experience to a T as well.
. The few that have been worthwhile have involved women who have been with each other before and are truly bisexual. In those cases it was one of the women who suggested it, not me. Originally Posted by TinMan
Same with my one doubles i arrived and both ladies were there hanging out and asked if i wanted a double. Can never deny two ladies who are asking for it
I agree with those who say the two girls need to be into it. Most of mine have been great times because of that. Honestly, just paying each their hourly rate seems cheap when it works.
Lately every time I masturbate I find myself fantasizing about playing with girls and watching them get fucked. I have to admit I have only experienced a 3way a handful of times but it is a major turn on for me.
===>pmd: IF the women get along well with each other and meet the client's wishes and/or desires, then it can be a very DELITEFUL encounter.
if not, well, i'll just say it can be way less than deliteful.

In hobby world it is already a task bringing together 2 people for a session, I can only imagine what it can take to bring together 3 people.
===>pmd: it's not that much more difficult. if the woman has a friend or co-conspirator, it can be rather easy to setup. timing three folks adds a bit of complexity, but it can be done.

Guys: What are the factors that make you decide to schedule a double session with the providers you choose? What are some things that would make you decline? Are you more often satisfied than disappointed about your double session? What are your expectations?

Should the two providers be similar in height, looks and size?
What are your thoughts on providers that are completely opposite in height, looks or size? Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
my main factors include attitude, skills, FEES, location.
my expectations are for deliteful erotic and sexual pleasures w/out b.s. or drama.
mostly delites for me but want the women to have a deliteful time as well.

i havent had a threesome in over 9 months, but i had a bunch of threesomes in 2011 and a few foursomes. all but two of them were way above deliteful. the ones that were not were either cos
a) one of the women really wasnt into the encounter (she got upset/threatened to leave cos she didnt want to do some of the activities, even tho their reviews said she loved them).
b) the women were [in my opinion] there just to get me off and get me out of there. way less fun and pleasure and more about business.

wrt looks, size, it doesnt matter just as long as they both want to be there and are ready for deliteful erotic and sexual pleasures. tho, i prefer a) slim to medium build over heavier women and b) small to medium sized breasts over larger sized breasts.

actually, being w/ women who are different in size, looks, and/or skills makes it all the more fun cos they can swap back and forth or go to town on what they do best.
once during a threesome, one woman performed fellatio much better than the other woman. the other woman was better at cowgirl and doggie. both were excellent at what they did best.