Upcoming trip to Jaco

I've been to Costa Rica on 3 different occasions...didn't partake in any "extras" on the first 2 trips because my SO was with me...but all I can say is 😱...jg143 hit the nail on the head with his post...simply amazing time!!!
The "nightclubs" in San Jose are a great playground for those who are adventurous enough to search for them. A fair grasp of the Spanish language is definitely a plus.
Most will fleece you if your dumb enough to open a tab and let them, but I had some good times at Alcasar. 10-12 girls that range anywhere from 6 to 8's and a few 9's.
$65 for a half hour in a bedroom down stairs ain't bad. Plus the lady drinks are how you pay for table dances which average about $6. And they don't chug them down in one song either. You keep buying drinks they stay with you.
Me and some friends will be down there for Spring Break, Mar 13-20. Is there anything inparticular we should know for that time of year?
Veteran of 11 trips heading down during your dates. MAR 11-19. Fishing on the 13th & 14th. Need 1-2 more fishermen. I speak Spanish and know San Jose and Jaco. Pm me back
And that is why they call him the repete offender.

SF