If I have to guide the penis in, I want a cut!

I just need to know was he okay, and will not rob me, or beat, or was he the cops.

The rest is a crap shoot, honestly.

He may have drove a blue F150 to see you, but drove his red corvette to see me. He may have shaved all his hair off when he came to see me. You might think his dick is huge, I might think his dick is little bitty. He may have worn hazel contacts with you, or blue with me. He may have lost over 50 pounds since his last visit with a provider.

I feel you Daphne. I always say keep it simple stupid. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Fixed that for ya.... lol
SKF, the ladies love getting dick pics Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I wouldn't even mind if they were photo shopped

Ive never had any problems like that..endless emails etc
when i do get a request I give as much info as I can and have never had an issue
Dude, that is so messed up!!!!!!!!! lol.

You are trying to get me into trouble. Lol, Oh hell, a little trouble never hurts.

Fixed that for ya.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You know you edited it... lol.
Wow this is tooo funny but such a good Thread!... I'm very referral friendly and if it's one of my regulars I'll usually extend a Lil advice i.e..wear stockings, he loves kissing, or somethig on those lines. Never anything personal like description or anything. If it's the same email or Num that I have then were all good. But what gets me is eventhough I'm kinda new stop asking me questions abt me like where I advertis how long I been out etc....do what I do, if I do t know the provider I research them myself to make sure their legit. I don't even let hobbyist give mr there phn Num cuz I research them b4 even contacting them for a referral.
But I must day I do like the pic thang....I wanna take my own pics of goods thgh lol lol
LOL Simone, --pic's
I as well will give additional info of their likes, so it will up the chances of a more enjoyable time for him , like you said, stockings, heels, loves this or that, don't wear perfume etc.
I didn't read all of the responses so not sure if this has been mentioned.

But what drives me up the wall about references is the P411 reference.

For instance.

I had a lady contact me about a very well known gent that has 40+ oks on his profile. Yet, because I was the last one to ok him (yes other references were just as recent as mine) she wanted to play 20 questions.

The purpose of P411 is so that it makes screening faster and eaiser so you don't have to contact the providers directly.

*And if you pay attention, the gent usually describes himself in his own profile.
(i,e. Black-AA, White-Caucasian, and age is sometimes listed too)
His likes or dislikes are more than likely in his P411 profile too.

I have only had to contact a lady when it came down to the fact that the gent had changed his handle and I needed to confirm that everything was ok, which it is.

Side note:

To not give a thank you for a reference shows how tacky you are! I just took time out of my day to help you out and to not get a thank you makes me feel used.

Common Courtesy goes a long way in this business and I always remember those that can not give a reference. (Yes I have all of you on a list and will not accept you as a ref from a gent) Or when you can't take the time to hit a few keys to respond with a thanks.

Ok, I'm done ranting and raving...on to something more fun!

Genesis Nicole
Gesesis Nicole,

It might be that the provider asking questions on a P411 customer is new to the biz or just might have already had bad expericances with a few ok persons. I agree that most of the info is already listed on P411 but that said provider might be on the fence on wanting to see that client or not. After speaking to serveral providers that are reference friendly I think that not saying thanks for taking time out to give a reference is just rude. You ladies should do your best to watch out for each other and it only helps everyone in the long run.
Yes, that is something to think about, but the provider in particular I speak of has been around, for quite awhile!

But will take that into consideration before I roll my eyes at some of the questions that some of us are being asked.

G.N
like what does his house look like? I got asked that once.

wth?
Ladies still need to check references of respectable gents, even if they have a big board presence or have a lot of OK's on P411. Granted the screening process might not as strict for these gents but they still need to be screened. Never know when they may try to harm a lady or wanting to do things she wasn't comfortable in doing.
Ladies still need to check references of respectable gents, even if they have a big board presence or have a lot of OK's on P411. Granted the screening process might not as strict for these gents but they still need to be screened. Originally Posted by shorty
So I have been an opinionated post whore all this time for nothing? Well fuck me.....

But seriously, I have to disagree on this. I think that I were mean and harmful BCD, no one would see me. Most providers are relieved when its someone that has a reputation one way or the other. As opinionated as I am, I would not last if I was hurting providers too. Maybe I am wrong....

sixx
You think I've been posting 5000+ posts for nothing lol.
  • Tetas
  • 07-14-2011, 04:29 PM
LD, I only have one request, please never use the 2 words "penis" and "cut" in the same sentence again...unless we're talking circumcision that is!
riday, why in the hell would you want to be discussing circumcision with LD?

...just wonderin'.