Encounter: Lexi sensual massage Cheektavegas

Is here better?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
No. It isnt. Crazy how good this site is for sharing information. What a concept!
It's weird how often people really think I'm Canadien here and how big of a deal they think that is... Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
It isn't and they don't care...
Sure seems to come up alot tho
No. It isnt. Crazy how good this site is for sharing information. What a concept! Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
I shared info and answered your question!!

Have I missed your multitude of reviews??

OR, do you take and not give info??

Just askin....
I stopped putting up reviews because I get banned frequently. I chime in with info on other people's posts.
Great review, I'll have to hit her up when she gets back to the ROC.
I stopped putting up reviews because I get banned frequently. I chime in with info on other people's posts. Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
STILL waiting for the info part!
STILL waiting for the info part! Originally Posted by Notuagain
Not sure how but good for you bitch
I stopped putting up reviews because I get banned frequently. Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
How frequently can you get banned with only 35 posts???

Say it ain't so!! Not an extra mandle!!!

Lucky for you CC not Clam took his toolbox with him when he left.....
How frequently can you get banned with only 35 posts???

Say it ain't so!! Not an extra mandle!!!

Lucky for you CC not Clam took his toolbox with him when he left..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

IDK how he gets banned either??
Maybe his command of the English language, especially the insults!

It certainly isnt his contributory body of work.

C= Chime in
IDK how he gets banned either??
Maybe his command of the English language, especially the insults!

It certainly isnt his contributory body of work.

C= Chime in Originally Posted by Notuagain
I get banned because this site is ran by pussies. Also, the posters are soft too. Always run to the mods saying "he called me name". I didnt get banned with 35 posts, seeing as this account is still active. You aren't bright, so I'll forgive you.
I get banned because this site is ran by pussies. Also, the posters are soft too. Always run to the mods saying "he called me name". I didnt get banned with 35 posts, seeing as this account is still active. You aren't bright, so I'll forgive you. Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
If you're going to throw stones, at least throw them at the correct person.

Just an FYI....contributing isnt make derogatory remarks at others....
Try to keep up!....or dont. Your call
I get banned because this site is ran by pussies. Also, the posters are soft too. Always run to the mods saying "he called me name". I didnt get banned with 35 posts, seeing as this account is still active. You aren't bright, so I'll forgive you. Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
canucks!!! SMH
If you're going to throw stones, at least throw them at the correct person.

Just an FYI....contributing isnt make derogatory remarks at others....
Try to keep up!....or dont. Your call Originally Posted by Notuagain

I didnt have time or care to respond to both of you separately. Why would I think contributing is insulting people? Weird way you twisted that. I'm hoping you kill yourself soon.
canucks!!! SMH Originally Posted by webslinger
Indeed!