Israel Is Presently Committing War Crimes With Our Weapons and U.S. Taxpayers' Funds

The powers that be on this forum are gonna be very upset with you. You will get points as the greatest and only sin is rude behavior. However, you can feel to express all the racism, sexism and every other ism you want as that’s totally accepted and maybe encouraged on this forum. But don’t speak rudely to another poster as you’ll get a 3 month vacation. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Right you are.

I would kindly ask my fellow posters to take about 20-30% off their calls for mass murder/genocide.
Israel is not at fault, that the other side uses human shields
LOL. Yeah, you were never in Gaza then. The Palis in Gaza elected them and give them 70% support. I don't give a flying fcuk if it's coerced or not...

If they were so hated, MOSSAD would have more info about their activities than they could handle.

Stop making excuses for terrorists that specifically targeted civilians for horrific deaths that they could film and put it online.

Just be honest and say you support raping and murdering women for political purposes.
Originally Posted by texassapper

Posts the guy who makes excuses for domestic terrorists who kill police inside and outside our nation's Capitol building.

Just admit it; you support a Chriso-fascist authoritarian regime hell-bent on scaring you and others into irrational fears of Muslim immigrants.

what are you, a dumb American who goes to Rome and looks for and finds a McDonalds for its "unbelievably awesome" coffee? sure sounds like that.

go fuck yourself sir. i'm sure you're ok with killing every Palestinian. because Palestinians are less than humans. go ahead and say it, or be a spineless pussy which i know you are. Originally Posted by pxmcc

That's not rude. 1b1, he did say sir.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

That's no excuse. If my mother was being held at gunpoint, it would be unacceptable for law enforcement to blow up the house.

Gaza is a concentration camp. The new wave of Fascism in Isreal is choking Palestine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE8HkHBU8z8?si=Mfjy6LIAWgrNHms e
oh-well
Of the following . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Nuke the whole fucking region and get it over with quick. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Israel, Gaza, Syria and any other country that thinks they are bad asses with terrorism... They can't fight back or come back if they are crispy. That part of the world is just a fucking pain in Earth's ass. Bunch of fucking assholes. We go in after and pipe their oil to the Atlantic and distribute as needed. At the end of WW2 we nuked the fuck out of Japan and probably had a few more in store for them if they didn't surrender. What's different today?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2023, 03:24 AM
i just found out there are infractions in this forum. wtf..

i thought this was the food fight forum. bunch of pussies..

actually it's funny because i used to get infractions all the time and then i just decided to chill and i've been infraction-free for like 2 years. i just decided to become a peacemaker in the houston forums.

so what you can goad and incite and walk up to the line but you just can't step over the line, i guess. is that how this shit works?

cause whatshis name was pretty frickin offensive to me. not the kind of shit you say in a bar unless you wanna get your ass beat.

anyway this is all pretty comical to me. what civilians in gaza are going through is not at all comical. this madness needs to end now.
When did israel put up the border walls and barriers?
When did israel put up the border walls and barriers? Originally Posted by bigwill832
"Why did Israel put up the wall?

The barrier was built by Israel following a wave of Palestinian political violence and incidents of terrorism inside Israel during the Second Intifada, which began in September 2000 and ended in February 2005."
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Human Shields? That's a big joke. Israeli's are killing civilians on sight and so is Hamas.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S5reLomVnZ6I/
Human Shields? That's a big joke. Israeli's are killing civilians on sight and so is Hamas. Originally Posted by Levianon17
if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I do say so and our inept Government is funding it.
I do say so and our inept Government is funding it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
per side that lies and good we paying for some of it
Nuke the whole fucking region and get it over with quick. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Israel, Gaza, Syria and any other country that thinks they are bad asses with terrorism... They can't fight back or come back if they are crispy. That part of the world is just a fucking pain in Earth's ass. Bunch of fucking assholes. We go in after and pipe their oil to the Atlantic and distribute as needed. At the end of WW2 we nuked the fuck out of Japan and probably had a few more in store for them if they didn't surrender. What's different today? Originally Posted by royamcr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5kz3rU668?si=RbJzgpKk6ePLFLa V