Tess's new photo's are finally up!

Stunning, Tess, distractingly so. Both you and the photographs.

You did this on purpose, didn't you? Posting them today, right at the full moon? Now I'll be out there howling your name all night long.

Your adoring Monk
A Goddess in black silk lace,
Legs in white stockings embrace,
Perfection in pearls,
Everyone's heads twirls,
Topshelf Tess embodies grace!
Wow. I have said it many times and I'll say it again, not only are you one of the sweetest, classiest, and naughtiest providers around -- you're also one of the most beautiful!

Those pictures are AMAZING!
OUTSTANDING
Why I, I, I, I, I, I, I'm speechless.................... ............................
... Dayum!
MS
Let me add my compliments on such a wonderful reminder post.
Any lingerie magazine would be blessed to have you as a model. Playboy for that matter! You are the total package, and your breasts are absolutely beautiful. Did I mention your breasts are AMAZING? Sorry I am acting like a hormonal teenage boy.
Very, very, very nice.
OMG! Stunning.
Beautiful! So classy and artistic...what a doll!

I thought y'all might want to see something new!
..like this...

...Or this...

...Or perhaps this...

...Or maybe this one...

OK, that's just a tease! ... Want to see more?
They're all up on my website for your viewing pleasure.
They were fun to shoot, I hope you enjoy them too!
Tess
www.TopshelfTess.com Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
I echo your thoughts, Angelina, as they are very classy pics! The white overcoat in front of the window? VERY vintage pulp fiction stylings... Awesome photography as the pics are very seductive while still leaving something to the imagination.

*applause*
"Top shelf" is an understatement! Absolutely stunning! Originally Posted by Centexlicker
+1

Very very sexy
  • Mokoa
  • 03-29-2010, 06:57 PM
  • ztonk
  • 03-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Normally when a lady announces new pics, I'll take a look at one or two just to see what's new. But Tess, dear, I had to look at every one of them! Awesome!
I love the way your hip bone looks in the white overcoat pic. The way the eye runs from the obvious main attraction (those topshelf knockers) along the waste to the curve of the hip and then in a bit examining that toned pelvis that you've worked so hard for, with the panties pulled just slightly down -- inviting us to wonder what it would be like to get inside of them.

You really have an amazing tummy/hip/pelvis region.