Shower picture...Enjoy this drama free post

hhhmmmm, it could use it, among other things...... Originally Posted by taste_tester
Well then bend dover and touch the toes....
turn around Ill wash your back Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Make sure she is using the right soap on the rope .
Not fair thought. The ladies' soap is actually functional.
Vikki,

Scratch the soap!! I want the real thing
Vikki,

Scratch the soap!! I want the real thing Originally Posted by CupOfJava
All wet and ready
Lmao

I love this thread, Vikki if you jump in, i'll squeeze right in next to you, lets make it a ebony/ivory treat, im sure the shower head will love it.

Hi Cup of Java.....Kisses.......i hope you keep that water hot for me.

I am not responsible for replacing anyone's keyboards, screens, etc..
And after we shower, we can all go out to lunch. Doesn't this sound like a great spot?

Monk
I fuck trolls for fun!!!!!!! Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I was just perusing the Ad Section looking for some sort of "Troll Rate". Am I missing something? Is it REALLY just for fun? Where dos the line start?

You could be onto a great marketing idea here, The Troll Population could double overnight!

I was just perusing the Ad Section looking for some sort of "Troll Rate". Am I missing something? Is it REALLY just for fun? Where dos the line start?

You could be onto a great marketing idea here, The Troll Population could double overnight!

Originally Posted by Whispers

The line forms to the left! *wink* I wonder have many trolls could we get in your shower Vikki?

~Kisses Jen
The line forms to the left! *wink* I wonder have many trolls could we get in your shower Vikki?

~Kisses Jen Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx
Would you call a Trollorgy, or a menage-a-troll??
Would you call a Trollorgy, or a menage-a-troll?? Originally Posted by Spacemtn

I would call it fun who is in?
Oh shit, fun? this is suppossed to be fun? Well then, I absolutely want to be in the menage-a-troll
I'm reporting this to the mods. I never gave you permission to post your picture of me in the shower.