Anyone give blood

They should ask if u participate in sexual activity with your SO. I mean hell... being in the hobby is just as risking as civi boink... civi boink may be worse because 99% of the time.. protection isnt used. So who gives a rats ass if its fucking a hooker or some random slut from a bar... check yes u have had sex.. but whether its paid or unpaid is not relevant
So is the question whether you have had "paid' sex or sex with a hooker or does it state hobby specifically?
  • jfred
  • 07-23-2012, 06:18 PM
So is the question whether you have had "paid' sex or sex with a hooker or does it state hobby specifically? Originally Posted by BigPurdy
Actually it asks "Do you hobby and if so what's your eccie handle?" Hobby doesn't mean the same thing at Carter Blood, dude.

Last time I gave there was a list of questions that asked (in so many words), "Have you exchanged money for sex?" along with others.

For you the answer is "Yes." You will not be visited by police, social workers or moral crusaders. Just the blood people will know and they don't care as long as you don't lie. Nothing happens to you.

And dear LusciousLacy, in some arenas you get to decide what's irrelevant. Blood science is not included. Yours seems a terrible approach to responsible sexual behavior.
Hell dude, anyone who has sex exchanges money for it. That's not unique to this black ops society. The OP stated that there was a question referring specifically to "hobbying". I've given blood for years and never have I encountered a question that specific. I'm well aware of the line of questioning regarding sex for money.
no it is a generic sex for money question. using "hobby" was an ill-conceived attempt to avoid getting flamed for a possible misinterpretation of rules of conduct and etiquette of this unique forum.