The 2020 election

• WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 03:44 PM
In case you haven't noticed but that does not exist. Not just in this forum but nation wide. Originally Posted by Budman
True dat!
No I don't agree with what the electorate decides a lot of the time but how does someone get to that stage? If I'm missing something help me out? Originally Posted by tinman483
It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome or TDS. You can see a lot of it on display in this forum.

Once the CDC has finished quarantining the coronavirus, let's hope it can resume the search for a TDS vaccine.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 04:46 PM

Once the CDC has finished quarantining the coronavirus, let's hope it can resume the search for a TDS vaccine. Originally Posted by lustylad
It must be Trumps cum because you weren't a fan of the Donald early on. Remember? Before you swallowed his jizz.

Shall we review your earlier views of Trump before you swallowed?
It must be Trumps cum because you weren't a fan of the Donald early on. Remember? Before you swallowed his jizz.

Shall we review your earlier views of Trump before you swallowed? Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ Homo insults are a common symptom of TDS.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 05:00 PM
^^^ Homo insults are a common symptom of TDS. Originally Posted by lustylad
A Trump jizz mustache is the symptom of a former Trump skeptic....

Do you not remember your doubts here in this forum about the Donald?

Do you not remember your doubts here in this forum about the Donald? Originally Posted by WTF
What's your point? Do you not remember all your hysterical nonsense about trumpy being a fascist and a grave threat to our democracy?

Well, the OP just noticed the real threat comes from idiots like Shifty Schiff - and you!!

Still waiting for that Reichstag fire, aintcha?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2290597