Deal Breakers for providers

I don't ask for a pic though I have had some offer lol. I ask refs and him in a discreet way. Refs don't always work because everyone is different. So many women have said, "Oh girl you will be fine he is not big at all," then he showed up and my jaw dropped. I usually direct them to a page where the exact size I can accomodate is listed, and then some don't email again he he.
With the exception of London who had her member size restrictions specifically....for the above providers and ladies in general....what is the preferred size of a hobbyist. If you are 8 inches and above is that hobby suicide for a potential hobbyist as far as variety for the most part.

How do you even know his member size. Do you ask his references to point it out?

I was once asked by a lady to provide a damn dick picture so she could see if she could accommodate me.......I assummed that lady was bat shit crazy, besides just not being suited to me. How do you ladies bring that into the conersation before meeting......what if he's a grower and not a shower and after head or stimulation you see his true size, do you give the money back? Lol Originally Posted by gimme_that
lmfao I have never encountered anyone that big that I turned them away. The guys I deal with tend to be ..... no comment For me, The smaller the better and NO I do not want to know the size of his dick before the appointment. I could careless however If I get there and it's Mr Marcus.. the appointment will be canceled.
I pretty much agree with what everyone has said thus far! Apart from the size bit...I will see clients over 6 inches, but if I had my choice there would be no monster dicks! Lol..

Another deal breaker for me (which unfortunately I can't tell until the appt) would be Dick Cheese!!! Ewww!!...Yes I said it..
dick cheese?
dick cheese? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
+100

Val please explain!
+100

Val please explain! eeeeeep Originally Posted by Naomi4u
uuukkk a mental i dont want ... almost lost my lucky black eyed peas
barf
I straight up ask if they have a donkey dick lol. I tend to talk to my clients for a lil bit anyway. Most of the guys want to send me dick pics lol. Then if they say it is large I say please be gentle at first. The issue is not Greek as I do not provide that. Its that my girl is small... I just don't want someone shoving it in and going to town. So far nothing too big to turn away. I had a grower recently..gave him head and turned out to be huge! took my time gettin on it and was good from there.
I just threw up in my mouth a little. No condom in the world is gonna fix that...ewww effin ewww!
dick cheese? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
LMAO...it's just a term for guys who don't clean themselves properly..It's nasty and...well you ladies know what I'm talking about!
I just threw up in my mouth a little. No condom in the world is gonna fix that...ewww effin ewww! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Exactly, which is why I would send them back home!
That was me Gimme is talking about ladies...lmao. He requested an over night and stated that he was not interested in girls that wanted to sleep, go out or anything besides straight hard core banging all night. He offered to pay me very nicely and then told me he wouldn't want to pay if I couldn't perform as well as another girl... and sent me a nice review he did on her. I didn't know how to tell him "no" in a nice way so I fired back with "send me a pic" so I could politely say "nope, too big". LOL. I said Gimme knows me well enough to call me bat shit crazy. Now it comes out why. I just never discussed him bcd like he apparently does me. Personally I don't talk about people I have never met... PERIOD. I figure anyone dumb enough to listen to those people is a match made in hell. Nor do I pm people and ask them about people... ROFLMAO HA! The proof is always in the pudding.
@ Valerie: Ahh ok! Thought it was something else girl! I would offer to give him a bath and sprinkle some baby powder on his equipment afterwards. If he refused then he gots to go!
^lol
@ Valerie: Ahh ok! Thought it was something else girl! I would offer to give him a bath and sprinkle some baby powder on his equipment afterwards. If he refused then he gots to go! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
if i saw that id have to take him to the car wash
That is just nasty. I know before I see someone that i'm shower fresh. Just hard to believe that some guys would actually not even think about making sure that your clean. I think that goes for both sides.