Newports

• FFH
  • 12-07-2015, 04:44 PM
I used to love lucky strikes.
I have read that but I don't know any hooks that smoke. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
Really? I don't know any that don't smoke. And, I know a lot of them.
I haven't smoked for three years now but when I did they certainly weren't Newports.
Newports or any menthols increase the intensity and feeling of any high.
  • ron32
  • 12-08-2015, 07:39 AM
has anyone ever offered various quantities of newports in exchange for services just for the hell of it? just saying... no cash on table lol
has anyone ever offered various quantities of newports in exchange for services just for the hell of it? just saying... no cash on table lol Originally Posted by ron32
I hooked up with a girl who answered an ad I placed on Craigslist around this time last year. All she wanted was a carton of...wait for it...Newports!

She said she needed them to get through the holidays with her parents.
I haven't smoked for three years now but when I did they certainly weren't Newports. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
what brand did you smoke?
what brand did you smoke? Originally Posted by jw4591
Bet ya 2 bucks it was Marlboro.
Bet ya 2 bucks it was Marlboro. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I'm not betting, hell, you prolly know that as a fact. I roll my own now, can't understand why more people don't. I've been rolling my own for 6 years. After an initial investment of about $40.00 for a good rolling machine, they cost about $1.00 a pack to roll. And it does not take long to roll 10 packs. And now that I don't work, I can add some good stuff to the tobacco.
I'm not betting, hell, you prolly know that as a fact. I roll my own now, can't understand why more people don't. I've been rolling my own for 6 years. After an initial investment of about $40.00 for a good rolling machine, they cost about $1.00 a pack to roll. And it does not take long to roll 10 packs. And now that I don't work, I can add some good stuff to the tobacco. Originally Posted by jw4591
I have no idea, just a hunch. I tried that once. I wanted to personalize the blend with some interesting tobacco I acquired in Nicaragua that you just cant get in cigarettes. They were horrible. Not the blend, but the rolling of the cigarettes. I guess I just didn't know what I was doing. They burned like road flares. I'll stick with Natural American Spirits and Nat Shermans when I can find them.
try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5A_F_gQIjQ Originally Posted by jw4591
I just ordered one. We'll see if it works...
Stig is gearing up for the apocalypse. Makes his own beer, wine, cigarettes. Buying more guns. Any blow up dolls yet?
Stig is gearing up for the apocalypse. Makes his own beer, wine, cigarettes. Buying more guns. Any blow up dolls yet? Originally Posted by bambino
Holy crap. Don't get me started on homemade wine and guns. I'm from fayettenam Yinz don't want to learn, not yet. Soon I hope
One time long, long, time ago, I told my mom she forgot to tighten the caps on the jugs of the wine she was making, there was about 6 gallon jugs of good grape wine. She was pissed. It was frothing. I tightened all the lids. Boy did I screw up. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? We tried to loosen the lids, I ruined them