*yawn* review rebuttal

I appreciate someone writing a reasonable negative review and telling the truth and taking the heat. I can also understand the OP's point about dirty dicks.

Dirty Dicks are gross!

Unwashed asses are also gross!

Let's treat the girls well and pay them well so we get skinny & pretty girls who have a high sexual market value. The ladies who take care of us have a job that can be very stressful, dirty and shitty. I couldn't do such a job...
These never go well.. take that "no" and learn from it.

From my experience, As many times I done gobbled hectorsilverman and not once was there an issue.

Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Girl I agree with you. I've seen him twice and both times immaculate hygiene and he smells so damn good. That polo cologne is on point and he's always a naughty gentlemen.
Be careful she is not MSOG friendly.

From my experience, As many times I done gobbled hectorsilverman and not once was there an issue.

Thanks Nina, next time I see you I’ll be sure to wash my “Dirty Dick” 🤠
Girl I agree with you. I've seen him twice and both times immaculate hygiene and he smells so damn good. That polo cologne is on point and he's always a naughty gentlemen. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Thanks Babe, the fact that you and Nina risked being shunned by chiming in, means a lot to me, and for that I thank you. This whole thing of catching grief over a NO, and the mysterious missing review is unfortunately all part of the Game! What do they say, if you can’t handle the heat, stay away from the flame?
Yep have to agree

• TBONE
  • 10-06-2020, 10:10 AM
The Encounter is linked.
T
I find it very hard to believe that a guy named Hector Silverman is uncircumcised.
This is a case where the provider made it worse with a rebuttal. The review was not all that negative.
Looks like the provider show her negative attitude and all the guys just agreed with Hector.

Maybe she will get another yes "review" soon
This makes me want to see her more then ever. She has the right to rebutt a bad review. I agree with her.
These comments tho lol
Guilty as charged. Whats the review at like 5 pages of HS support?
I've never had any problems with him. Thought he was quite charming. Smells good.

I've never had any problems with him. Thought he was quite charming. Smells good.

Originally Posted by petitefunlady
Petite, I’ve been looking for you! Expect this dog to be scratching at you door to be let in out of the cold!