TO ALL OF MY APPTS TODAY!!!!

• JAD3
  • 12-16-2010, 08:56 PM
I'll call it. Bullshit.

I know someone who knows someone who knows someone ...

Please do yourself and others who read the crap on here ... a favor ...

... don't be telling people "what the law is" unless you know what it is, and then you should NOT be giving legal advice to people you do not know about something you do not have a clue about regarding the facts ...

e.g. you do not even know what "hotel" or "motel" she was in ... "flag" .. WTF ... "UNIVERSAL RULES" ....

So the "hotel" who flies a flag has "universal rules" that trump the law of the state and country in which they fly their own flag?

Finally, where did you read OR hear that LE must have probable cause ..... before they can enter a room and they do not go from room to room unless they are looking for an "axe murderer"?

How about a rapist?
How about a child sex offender?
How about a "gun murderer"?
How about a cocaine smuggler?
How about a ...... fleeing felon ?
How about a bomb maker?
How about a bomb threat?
How about a report of a fire/smoke?

geez ... lady.

"I know someone who was outed ( so was her resume) who pretty much knows all the laws stating this ...."

She was "outed" so she knows the "universal laws" of hotels with flags? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you know right? Is that how this works? I believe if she asked why she was being moved and did not get an answer....she should not have moved until she got an answer. For future reference you don't have to move unless you get a reason. They can't make you exit or check out of a room unless you have committed a crime, have failed to pay or provide a method of payment, or have violated a rule of the hotel. Even then they have to go through many levels of management for this to happen and take place.

I would write a letter to the corporate office and ask them what the problem was and get a straight answer. Contact the GM and explain the situation. Fact of the matter is your business was interrupted and you should be compensated in some way for that.

Management or security can not just enter a room....well they can but not if your there and tell them no. People breaking rules/laws.....tell me something new.....I don't know anyone who breaks any laws.....(looks around)....do you? If your going to break laws you need to know what they are so you can do it the right way. LE can not just walk into a hotel and say, "I need to get into that room, open the door." They must have legal cause or "probable cause". Such as a tip that so and so in that room is a known (please see list that you provided above and insert here..."gun murderer?") and here is the evidence.

Regarding housekeeping. There is a little DND sign that you can place on the door that prohibits anyone from entering the room unless there is a fire or medical emergency in the room. Even then there is protocol....they will call the room first and give you warning that they are coming to your room. If there is no emergency you can tell them no and refuse their entry. Some management companies are even offering discounts to their guest for going "Green" and accepting limited cleaning service during their stay.

So don't be telling people what the law is....I knows the laws.....you don't knows the laws or the circumstances......fuck that. Get a grip fucktard.

Your reaction is kind of funny......I don't think she was trying to call anyone a liar but you are responding in a very defensive fashion.