Things not to say during sex.

• T-Can
  • 04-07-2010, 11:43 PM
It's hard for me to take some things seriously. Back when I started dating one of my ex girlfriends, we had just had sex and were working back up to round 2 when she says "You're a good kisser" to which I replied "That's what my mom says too!"

I still don't know why I said except to just be a smartass or maybe it's that I don't take compliments very well. Needless to say it surprised the heck out of her.
It's hard for me to take some things seriously. Back when I started dating one of my ex girlfriends, we had just had sex and were working back up to round 2 when she says "You're a good kisser" to which I replied "That's what my mom says too!"

I still don't know why I said except to just be a smartass or maybe it's that I don't take compliments very well. Needless to say it surprised the heck out of her. Originally Posted by CanDo01
All that matters is that your mom told me I'm a good kisser. Tell her I'll be there Sunday after church.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by pjorourke
PJ, please try not to encourage atl. Comedy is not his strong suit! He needs to stick to being a meanie to Charles.
  • T-Can
  • 04-08-2010, 09:36 AM
All that matters is that your mom told me I'm a good kisser. Tell her I'll be there Sunday after church. Originally Posted by xperiment
At least I know she is in good hands.
screaming out "oh julie" when her name is anna
honey magnums are way to big for you!