Is trumpf secretly behind these anti Semitic demonstrations on college campuses?

I believe whole heartedly that trumpf and putin are behind these demonstrations. The dots are easy to connect with an open mind.
He wants chaos. He wants a destabled and divided America.

That's just the tip. It's right there if you look.

No doubt trumpf and putin using the mein kampf playbook here. Originally Posted by winn dixie

you can believe what you want. but can you prove what you believe?
Sorry WD, but that's a bit of a stretch IMO. Trump obviously has a lot of mind control over many people, but not to that extent. And especially not with the woke Ivy League college kids. Those kids probably hate Trump more than any segment of the population in this country.

Harmless protesting with ugly words is really no big deal to me. All I see are a bunch of shit talking pussies who have way too much free time. When some of these attention seeking bitches show up with something like a baseball bat or a tire iron, maybe I would take them more seriously.
I'm just connecting dots. Originally Posted by winn dixie
And if the dots don’t fit the narrative, you simply add some dots.

In the real world, that’s called lying. Which the Democrat Biden Buddies are really good at.
The dots are easy to connect with an open mind. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Open mind, empty mind

‘It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.’
And if the dots don’t fit the narrative, you simply add some dots.

In the real world, that’s called lying. Which the Democrat Biden Buddies are really good at. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Open mind, empty mind

‘It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.’ Originally Posted by texassapper
Pot meet kettle.