Blue-Nami could wash the Rust Belt.

That’s a scare tactic, Jackie. There a lot of “good” Democrats.

You just picked out a couple of the loonier ones. All of them have served their districts well for a long time or else they’d have been replaced by Republicans or primaried. Long time in office.

Who is your Congress member?

Scaring the people with the boogie man is like eating too much sugar. It’s great now, but really soon you’re gonna get sick and pissed at yourself for making such a bad choice.

Maxine Waters probably isn’t running in your district.
There a lot of “good” Democrats. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's an oxymoron...
"LINKS"???
The last good dem was JFK
That’s a scare tactic, Jackie. There a lot of “good” Democrats.

You just picked out a couple of the loonier ones. All of them have served their districts well for a long time or else they’d have been replaced by Republicans or primaried. Long time in office.

Who is your Congress member?

Scaring the people with the boogie man is like eating too much sugar. It’s great now, but really soon you’re gonna get sick and pissed at yourself for making such a bad choice.

Maxine Waters probably isn’t running in your district. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My Congressperson is Sheila Jackson Lee.

This is not a scare tactic. It's fact. While your Federal Representatives might be locally elected, once they arrive in Washington they become part of a National Political Party. The Party in charge controles all of the Committees, chooses the Senate Majority Leader, and Speaker of the House, (although there is nothing in the Constitution that says the Speaker must come from the Majority Party).

So, a vote for a certain party locally means support for that Party's National Agenda, whether you like it or not.
A vote for any Democrat House Candidate is a vote for Nancy Peloci to be Speaker, and the likes of Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee to be committee Chairman.

That I as good of a definition of stupid as you can get. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree.
Hey, I don't know what part of Austin you live in but I'm up here in NW Austin and we have a lot of Trump supporters. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Many? What percentage are Trump supporters? How do you know people are Trump supporters?

I live in Williamson County and as I drive around I see many more O'Rourke signs than I do Cruz signs (maybe 6-1) but I would never say Williamson County will go red.
Many? What percentage are Trump supporters? How do you know people are Trump supporters?

I live in Williamson County and as I drive around I see many more O'Rourke signs than I do Cruz signs (maybe 6-1) but I would never say Williamson County will go red. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well if it does you will be happy "right"

I live in Williamson County and as I drive around I see many more O'Rourke signs than I do Cruz signs (maybe 6-1) but I would never say Williamson County will go red. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Do you actually count. Anecdotal. Useless.
... There a lot of “good” Democrats.
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, they are in City Cemetery. They vote in every election. Some twice. You don't have to drive them to the polls or prove their citizenship.
Anecdotal. Useless. Originally Posted by bambino
Wasn't that my point?
We'll know in 41 days what voters in this country think of President Trump's performance thus far.
Well if it does you will be happy "right" Originally Posted by Hotrod511
MOST people will.

Why should people be unhappy by a fairly represented electorate?

Sounds like Party is more important than people to you, Hotrod.

Is it?
MOST people will.

Why should people be unhappy by a fairly represented electorate?

Sounds like Party is more important than people to you, Hotrod.

Is it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you don't know anything about identity politics
Blue-nami gains momentum!

Polls show key Trump states flipping back to Democrats - USA TODAYhttps://apple.news/AIxJLGSwJR_KJyWsHdFjWCw Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
USA Today...well that settles it!!