Hohnest Answers Please

THN likes to degrade people apparently. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
How's that?

What's about two inches tall, six or so inches wide and has a green hue?
How's that?

What's about two inches tall, six or so inches wide and has a green hue? Originally Posted by THN
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0774850.html
Ok, so I like it about 0.0043" thick.

Thank you b@h.
As long as it ejaculates money, I will enjoy it lol... Girth is better though.
Longer just tends to go right past the g spot.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2016, 07:29 AM
What an interesting and thought provoking poll.
and if your stack of tubmans is thick enough.....whores love you anyways......it cracks me up when dudes try to convince themselves that they are turning on a whore that gets paid to moan and groan..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Ummmmmm Tony, I have to disagree with you on this. When a tongue is working my pussy good, trust me getting those moans and groans are REAL.

Back to topic. I love me some girth.
Some men have the bat but not the swing....

...that said, I prefer medium and a man who knows HOW to work it!
I prefer girth over length....as other ladies have said, it doesn't matter how big or small if you don't know how to use it. :/
Fortunately my ATF has length, girth and can fuck me silly.
I like them in all size shapes and colors
but does size really matter if you know how to use it ?
Both length and girth are important. And what I mean by length is just the right length to stimulate each woman's G-spot. If it's too long and straight, it may not touch it. If it's too short, it won't reach it. So the correct length is important…and maybe a little curve??
The right girth is good, too. Not too skinny and not too fat.
The right length and girth are different for every woman.
Maxi Milyen and Samantha Thom, I totally agree. A guy has to know to use his equipment weather big or small, thick or thin. He can discover moves and positions that work with his specific penis. But a man must also be aware of his partner's specific size
Women built different too. Some are wide and long and some are very small and tight. And it's not always a good thing. I have to limit my clientele and skip certain positions.
Very nice and informative replies Ladies!
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Some men have the bat but not the swing....
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Some of us have neither.
I prefer girth over length....as other ladies have said, it doesn't matter how big or small if you don't know how to use it. :/
Fortunately my ATF has length, girth and can fuck me silly. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ima silly fucker, does that count? 😈
How's that?
What's about two inches tall, six or so inches wide and has a green hue? Originally Posted by THN
damn, first thing came to my mind is a little turtle poking his head out of the water. Im cutting myself off, right now.