Visiting Houston-naughty stores?

Oh.... The Erotic Cabaret on Westheimer. Right next down to Slick Willes just east of Montrose... there is also a "Condoms Galore" store near there that sells all kinds of condoms and I think Condom Sense out near Winrock and Westheimer
Depends on where you are in town and what you are shopping for. Galleria area has a Pleasure Zone on Westheimer in vicintiy of Chimney Rock and a Zone d'Erotica at corner of Loop 610 and Westheimer. If you are looking for something a bit more exotic then Dare Ware on Westhiemer carries that sort of thing... also Eros 1207 in Pasadena is worth a visit if you want good selections in that arena.
(C'mon, guys, have a little class. A provider's visiting from out of town, and she asked where she can shop. If you think that's an ad, you really need to spend less time in the He-Man Woman Hater's Club and more time outside in the fresh air.)

Back to the original question.

The best places are Zone d'Erotica and Bizarre Bizarre. Google to find the location near you.
Pleasure Zone has some nice stuff. Great outfits for ladies, hot swimsuits!!! I peak in there prior to visiting La Femme.
  • JAD3
  • 01-04-2011, 06:35 PM
I love the black bags! I went into a store that had nothing to do with "naughty" and they put my stuff in a black bag. I felt cheated when I looked in it thinking they had hooked me up with a nice flick. As I was walking around the mall some random chick asked me where in the mall they had a toy store.....awesome. Got rid of the bag quick and another shop hooked me up a bag that didn't scream "naughty" store. There are a couple of video stores down Richmond. You can stop at some of the clubs in the area while your out there.