Trump Recent Kill Count Up to 31

Some of you tend to forget this shooting spree shit started in Columbine high school. {Colorado}
Bill Clinton was in office. Not Trump.
One other thing I don't understand is why you think this is all Trumps fault. Originally Posted by R.M.

University of Texas tower shooting 1966
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Trump supporter and "white supremacist"...he was shooting illegals while wearing his MAGA hat!!
  • R.M.
  • 08-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Trump was still not in office.
Geez, Trump is not the problem... 186 Mass Killings during O’Dumbass Admin... who is blaming him?
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 09:43 AM
It is the DPST LSM narrative - parroted often - to blame Trump repeatedly and gain traction among under-informed voters for 2020 elections.

LSM loves these horrible incidents - so they can add fuel to their narrative.

If it were not for LSM publicity - how many of these individuals would have had the idea to commit these heinous acts? LSM is aiding and abetting these mentally ill individuals. And reveling in the results of their actions. Anything for the narrative. Just as Stalin sacrificed millions of citizens for his narrative. One shared by the DPST's and LSM!
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 09:51 AM

OP's title indicates clearly there is no low point the DPST's will stoop to for their Hate Trump narrative.

Hatred is ultimately self-destructive.

I am to the point to encourage the DPST's to engage in their Hatred all they wish.

They cannot have Hatred from Me.
  • R.M.
  • 08-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Just over the weekend there was sixty people killed in Chicago and nine in Baltimore. So I guess that's Trumps fault too. {Sarcasm}

OP's title indicates clearly there is no low point the DPST's will stoop to for their Hate Trump narrative.

Hatred is ultimately self-destructive.

I am to the point to encourage the DPST's to engage in their Hatred all they wish.

They cannot have Hatred from Me. Originally Posted by oeb11
Nope. You’ve got plenty of your own and you’re clutching it tightly to your bullet proof vest.

Who are you calling DPST?

Please remind us again what you’re calling other posters on this board. I thought it was your pet name for the Democratic Party. Apparently, you’re using your little playground sprechen to categorize (select) specific members of this forum too.

Check your PM, bud.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2019, 10:24 AM
SomeOne needs to read RM's post above regarding DPST garden spots Chicago and Baltimore
Fit with the DPST narrative?????
SomeOne needs to quit stalking SomeOne else...
Trump was still not in office. Originally Posted by R.M.
No shit
Some of you tend to forget this shooting spree shit started in Columbine high school. {Colorado}
Bill Clinton was in office. Not Trump.
One other thing I don't understand is why you think this is all Trumps fault. Originally Posted by R.M.

Because Liberals are fucking stupid.
[/COLOR]
Because Liberals are fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This shooting spree shit started in 1966
This shooting spree shit started in 1966 Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, and after Fifty Three Years the Liberals are naming the guy behind it all Donald J. Trump, right?
Geez, Trump is not the problem... 186 Mass Killings during O’Dumbass Admin... who is blaming him? Originally Posted by pleasurem
Most everybody here.

Even those who don’t portray him as a subhuman.