question for the ladies????

I tend to have half the lights on.

99% of women have cellulite dearie. Most of us do this to soften the lighting to make it more forgiving, and give you a better visual.

But, if the room was like almost night-time dark....that'd be kind of lame.
I thought it made it easier to dream it was a good looking guy they are with.
  • Old-T
  • 04-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Interesting--I have found few ladies who prefer the lights out. Soft candle light, yes. Dark, no.
No way on dark! I like to watch your reaction when giving a sloppy wet bbbj... stare into ur eyes with bedroom eyes. I like to watch ur toes curl as i am riding you Reverse. I like to watch missionary as you go in and out and then the sudden wetness when the lacynami hits.

Im a watcher. when my eyes are not rolled in the back of my head.. so please.. some light!!!
Im a watcher. when my eyes are not rolled in the back of my head.. so please.. some light!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
+1
I love watching, whether I'm looking up or down. Big bonus if there's a mirror in sight as well.
I did have one guy who asked to be in the dark and then he blew out all my candles and walked over to snap off the lowlight. He said he just liked it totally dark and I was like, um, okay...I was expecting something like an octopus to crawl out of his clothes but he was normal. Just didn't like any light.