Time to Talk About the Bunny Suit :D

Furries? A little odd, but whatever, some people like lingerie, some people like fur suits.

Plushies? One of the few fetishes that just skeeve me the fuck out. For those of you blissfully unfamiliar.....plushies are peeps that fuck stuffed animals. No idea why this bothers me lol.
Furries? A little odd, but whatever, some people like lingerie, some people like fur suits.

Plushies? One of the few fetishes that just skeeve me the fuck out. For those of you blissfully unfamiliar.....plushies are peeps that fuck stuffed animals. No idea why this bothers me lol. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
The reason Raggedy Ann couldn't have kids was because Raggedy Andy had cotton balls !

Don't understand the fetish either.
Or this one....

Plushies? One of the few fetishes that just skeeve me the fuck out. For those of you blissfully unfamiliar.....plushies are peeps that fuck stuffed animals. No idea why this bothers me lol. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
For the record I myself am not into furries and damn sure not into plushies...lol.

Just a humorous thread on my avatar
i would love it!!! i havent had the luck of anyone showing up in a costume but that would make my pussy wet!!!!
If it were Easter, the bunny suit would be appropriate.

Hmmm I was a french maid... does that count? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, french maid counts for double!!
Silly Girl, I'm sorry you even know that!!!
Not a furry fetish here but would love an Anime costume. Some of the chicks at the anime cons are HOT in those outfits! OMG
  • Tetas
  • 01-14-2011, 11:47 AM
If it were Easter, the bunny suit would be appropriate. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's what I was thinking, in fact it might be kinda hot...
You show up at her hotel carrying an Easter basket with the donation in it, confidently stroll through the lobby and to the elevator.
Knock on her door, hand her the basket and walk inside, turn around with your little throbbing bunny cock in your hand as she hits her knees without a word being spoken between you...

Hmm.
Anyone wanna schedule a date with a 6-3, 260lb bunny for April??
How about a HALLOWEEN COSTUME? DUH!
How about a HALLOWEEN COSTUME? DUH! Originally Posted by ali*cat
Wow,
You might be just my type.
I thinck you should come to H-town. We can enjoy a night of dumpster diving and then retire back to my alley.
  • Tetas
  • 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Wow,
You might be just my type. Originally Posted by boardman
Hey, back off BM, I was just about to suggest she wear a chicken suit to our Easter rendezvous and here you go offering her a dumpster dive?!?
What's a guy gotta do to compete with THAT???
Whatever, Find something better to do with your time, I don't even know what dumpster diving is, maybe you are messing with the wrong class of ladies, you think? The oh so kind state of TX., lol. C-Ya!!